Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,321 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Dating Her Boss In The Office,to Engage Her Soon.help I Want 2 Leave Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Her Boss In The Office,to Engage Her Soon.help I Want 2 Leave Her (648 Views)

I Want 2 Meet U / I Want 2 Date A Busty Girl / I Want 2 Be Luved And Give Luv In Return. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Her Boss In The Office,to Engage Her Soon.help I Want 2 Leave Her by flavourwole: 8:48am On May 08, 2012
We are deeply in love with each other.but recently her attitude changed due to the fact she dating her boss im the office.she is new in the office.unknown to her my formal classmate is working in the same company with her.when she told me about the company and their location,i called my pal to know how she is doing in the office.He download the whole story to me,she was once caught with her boss by the office cleaner having sex inside the office.I dont want 2 turn up on our engagement day.i think that‘s the best to do?
Re: Dating Her Boss In The Office,to Engage Her Soon.help I Want 2 Leave Her by sexyshe(f): 4:58pm On May 08, 2012
I know it can really be painfull but hav u confronted her?hav u heard her own side of the story.pls hear her out before u take that drastic desicion.
Re: Dating Her Boss In The Office,to Engage Her Soon.help I Want 2 Leave Her by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2012
Hear'n'say go ruin some people o! U have no evidence yet u going as far to making a very stupiddddd decision

SMH!!!
Re: Dating Her Boss In The Office,to Engage Her Soon.help I Want 2 Leave Her by ijebabe: 8:14pm On May 08, 2012
Not turning up for the engagement is not the best solution. How can this be ur initial reaction to this information?? I don't have a name for this!
Speak to her and if she's guilty then leave her and thank your God you found out sooner than later.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Female Companion / . / I Need A Woman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.