Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O (1754 Views)

How Many Low Budget 2 Bedroom Units On 50by50 Land / Five 3 Bedroom Units In Ajah (thomas Estate, Badore And Sangotedo) 500k,600k 1yr / Five 3 Bedroom Units In Ajah (thomas Estate, Badore And Sangotedo) 500k,600k 1yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O by Faithfulness: 11:49am On May 08, 2012
Introducing Alasia Apartments, a mini development comprising ten units of two bedroom terrace houses and ten units of one bedroom terrace houses in duplex style. The development properly combine aesthetics and very good finishes on the one hand with costing on the other, as to deliver an excellently finished functional accommodation at a very reasonable cost for its target market being the successful executive with a micro family and the successful single executive.
Situated in the Alasia community on the Lekki-Epe Expressway, it has the Pan African University (Lagos Business School) for its neighbour and is of a distance less than fifteen (15) minutes drive from Victoria Island upon completion of the expansion works on the Lekki-Epe Expressway.

Features: Ground Floor: Living room, Visitors toilet, Dining and Kitchen
Upper Floor: Balcony (Two Bedrooms apt. only), En-suite bedrooms. Own parking for two cars (two bedroom apt. only), Central parking for one car (One bedroom apt.), Borehole, Own rear garden and a general environment of beautiful horticultural and cobble stone works.

Finishes:
High quality fixtures and fittings.
Ceilings: P.O.P and PVC.
Floors: Glazed Porcelain and Glazed Vitrified ceramic tiles.
Windows: French aluminium in long frame.
Doors: Metal panel in wood effect (external) and wooden flush (internal)

Vendor's Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)

Asking Prices:

1. Two Bedrooom End Terrace - N18.5 Million. ($115,440)
2. Two Bedrooom Mid Terrace - N18Million. ($112,320)
3. One Bedrooom - N13.5Million. ($85,604)

For more enquiries Contact Accord properties
Tel: 08036880283, 07083991081
Email: accord1.property@yahoo.com, accord.leye@yahoo.com
www.accordconsult..com

Re: Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O by Faithfulness: 1:25pm On May 09, 2012
Hot for sale
Re: Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O by Faithfulness: 3:56pm On May 11, 2012
ok
Re: Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O by Select(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2012
Get in touch for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents(i.e. C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratification Cases, Survey Plans, etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com or BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Cheers!
Re: Check The Pictures Of 2 Bedroom Units Terrace House In Ajah With C Of O by ASHLAND(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2012
I like that interior floor tiles; it looks like wood. Did you buy it in Nigeria? Please how much per square meter? Is it porcelain? Do you know its "P.E.I WEARING RATING"? Please I will appreciate your reply.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bdr Duplex (BQ & Swimming Pool) Lovely Pearl Est, Gov.Consent Lekki N25M (Pix) / Land Documentation Services(lagos& Ogun State) C.of O,consent,ratification. Etc / Land For Sale At Command (ipaja, Lagos) At 14.5m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.