Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer (2046 Views)

My Secret Admirer / Know Your Secret Admirer / *Easybaby* - Whom Do You Like In This Forum- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer by scambater(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2007
Come now Easybaby the dude has declared his love for you and all you could say is "lets keep our fingers crossed and see what the future holds" give the guy a chance you never know, he maybe your knight. sad

@ Kerzakov

You better be nice to me if we over cross paths grin
Re: Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer by illusion2: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2007
Easybaby:

@kerzakov, thanks grin
however, lets keep our fingers crossed and let see what the future holds for us undecided

@illusion2, you can't never tell, anything can happen grin

hmmmm
Re: Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer by kerzakov(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2007
its funny the way i sit back and allow Zignorr and illusion2 fight over what doesn't belong to them grin. isn't it funny. save your energies my fellow nairalanders. ladies these days don't like loud mouths so both of you can pipe down a little.
EasyBaby, you made my day. happy you are realizing the fact that am the best thing to have happened to the internet world. luv you truly cheesy
Re: Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer by kerzakov(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
scambater, people like you keep the world on a rollcoaster. i duff my hat for you.
Re: Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer by zignorr(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2007
lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Easybaby; Am Ur Biggest Admirer by illusion2: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2007
kerzakov:

its funny the way i sit back and allow Zignorr and illusion2 fight over what doesn't belong to them grin. isn't it funny. save your energies my fellow nairalanders. ladies these days don't like loud mouths so both of you can pipe down a little.
EasyBaby, you made my day. happy you are realizing the fact that am the best thing to have happened to the internet world. love you truly cheesy

No hard feelings my friend, 
I hope the issue at your office has been resolved
Cheers,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suger Mumy Needed / Needs A Sex Parterner In Abuja / Single Mother Looking For A Decent And God Feaaring Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.