Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Crazy BB BC Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy BB BC Messages (27629 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / 10 Hilarious Text Messages From Parents / Fg Plans To Evacuate Nigerians From London Bc Of Riot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 2:53pm On May 08, 2012
I regularly receive some funny and outright dumb BC on my BB. grin cheesy

Check dis one out;

THIS LIFE IS SCARY...Hmmn! Iriri Aye!! A must read TRUE LIFE mind blasting STORY.
We have to be PRAYERFUL, my people!!!

He was dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot.
The lady lost her senses. It was only after some time that she recovered from her shock. The funeral and crem...ation was the very next day because he died horribly.
Two nights later, the lady's mother had a dream in which she saw an old woman. The old woman told her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But the mother ignored the dream. The next night, her father had the same dream and also ignored it. Then when the lady had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream.
Her mother told her to wash the dress which had blood stains immediately. She washed the dress but some stains remained.
The next night she had the same dream again, washed the dress but some stains still remained. The same dream was repeated the next night again and this time the old woman gave her a last warning to wash the bloodstains, or else something terrible will happen. This time the lady tried her best to wash the stains, and the dress nearly tore, but some stains still remained...she was very tired.
Late in d evening of that same day, while she was alone at home, someone knocked the door. And when she opened the door she saw the same old woman from her dreams standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted. The old woman woke her up and gave her a blue box, which shocked the lady. And the lady asked, "What is this?"
The old woman replied, "New Improved Blue Omo Washing Powder, it removes all stubborn stains!!!"

I know how you are feeling now. But don't look at me like that...I wasted 3minutes of my life reading it too...... I also wanna kill the guy that sent it to me....:/

grin grin grin
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Exponental(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2012
Tgirl4real:
But don't look at me like that...I wasted 3minutes of my life reading it too...... I also wanna kill the guy that sent it to me....:/

grin grin grin

stop judging urself, (is this guilty conscience or wat?) no one is lookin @ u!
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by youngsoye(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2012
Hehehehehehehehuhuhuhahaha. Very funny
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2012
Exponental:

stop judging urself, (is this guilty conscience or wat?) no one is lookin @ u!

You be mumu o. Isn't it clear that part is also part of the Broadcast message?

Are you sure this is the joke's section Hello!!! undecided
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2012
Here is another one tongue

Pastor rounded up last
sunday's service and said :
'' Nxt Sunday, i'm gonna preach on the topic "LIARS"
I'd like you all to read the book of MARK chapter 17 before hand'.

On the Next sunday, the pastor
rose and said ''Morn Church, I asked you all to read MARK 17 last Sunday. If you read the Chapter pls signify by raising up your hand'. Most hands were up!. Smiling, the pastor said ''
YOU ARE THE VERY PEOPLE
I WANT TO TALK
TO...MARK HAS ONLY 16
CHAPTERS....LIARS!X_X

Make sure you Have a lie free sunday next Sunday grin
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by oseiwe(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2012
BB BC of a thousand laffs. I no get dis BCs one day oh
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Lucario007(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2012
Old and stale, i've seen them all before. . .
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Ajibel(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2012
Is this a new feed sad or a joke
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 11:37am On May 09, 2012
Lucario007: Old and stale, i've seen them all before. . .

U are suppose to post urs instead to condemning. tongue
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by dani1luv: 11:41am On May 09, 2012
Tgirl4real: Here is another one tongue

Pastor rounded up last
sunday's service and said :
'' Nxt Sunday, i'm gonna preach on the topic "LIARS"
I'd like you all to read the book of MARK chapter 17 before hand'.

On the Next sunday, the pastor
rose and said ''Morn Church, I asked you all to read MARK 17 last Sunday. If you read the Chapter pls signify by raising up your hand'. Most hands were up!. Smiling, the pastor said ''
YOU ARE THE VERY PEOPLE
I WANT TO TALK
TO...MARK HAS ONLY 16
CHAPTERS....LIARS!X_X

Make sure you Have a lie free sunday next Sunday grin
[size=13pt]I swear to God!! I have seen this joke before[/size] grin grin
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 8:58pm On May 10, 2012
Lol @ Dani,

Ur peeps here are sumehw boring jor tongue
D idea is for u to post crazy or funny BC msgs not to confirm if u've seen it before. cool
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2012
Hohohooohahahahahabehinehibehinehi!

We are not boring o! I dey come wiv my own bc.
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2012
Jamaican childs letter to Santa =))

Dear: Santa,

I know u probably wonderin why I writin yuh one day after Christmas but afta openin mi presents dem mi did haffi write yuh.Santa mi was a very good girl, mi listen to mi mada and help har out. Santa mi study real hard inna School,hard till mi all come fuss inna mi class.
Mi mek it mi duty fi be Nice and not Naughty Santa.Santa when mi write mi Christmas list dis year mi ask yuh fi a Barbie princess doll, ah dora di explora tv, an a cabbage patch. So Santa How di BLOODCLAAT afta readin di list yuh left mi a fuccin light up yoyo, one plastic tea cup set, and a rass no name dolly wah look like she have Polio an a dead from Marli Gripe.Iz Edda yuh blind ar yuh cyann BLOODCLAAT READ!,
YUH SEE ALL NEXT YEAR, NUH BADDA TRY SQUEEZE YUH BIG FAT DUTTY RASS TRU MI CHIMNI!

I SWEAR AH GUH FUCKKK U UP, MI AN YUH, U GI DI DUTTY GYALL SALLY DUNG DI STREET EVERYTING SHI WANT! NEXT YEAR MI AGUH WAIT FI YUH PATIENTLY WID ONE BIG ROCK STONE!

SANTA MI AGUH DUN YUH BLOOD CLAAT, MEMBA DAT YUH HEAR! TRY MEMBA DAT
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by bright007(f): 11:54pm On May 10, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by dlex21(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2012
The joke here is pple who don't use blackerry r also postin BC...ow dem take get am??
Here is a BC:
Yesterday I jst dey look all of una....oya take ya own BC cheesy Today at 6pm the BBM satellite will be flying over Nigeria to sensor all active BBM users. You must stand on your roof in your underwear and wave a Nigeria flag at the plane while doing the azonto. After doing this your BBM service will be super upgraded. If you do not broadcast this message an alien will come down and slap you with a fish. It works don't forget to dance azonto or even yahoozeeh.........
This message is from BlackBerry.
Una think say na only una sabi send BC:p >:/:|
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by dlex21(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2012
A man was walking in a bush and he saw a lion in front of him, he knelt down and was praying to GOD to deliver him, when he open his eyes, he saw the lion kneeling also n praying, he ask the lion, mr lion are u also a christian? the lion reply,shut up! dont u pray before u eat? Lolz
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hohohooohahahahahabehinehibehinehi!

We are not boring o! I dey come wiv my own bc.

Thatz d spirit ma'am. grin

Abeg, make una helep me ans dis kweshio o. cheesy

My name is Frank
Edoho from
who wants to be a
millionaire, a
friend of yours Bishop is on
the hot seat
and he needs your
help to answer the
next question which
goes for
N20M. " What's the yoruba name
for SIM CARD?
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 7:47pm On May 11, 2012
dlex21: A man was walking in a bush and he saw a lion in front of him, he knelt down and was praying to GOD to deliver him, when he open his eyes, he saw the lion kneeling also n praying, he ask the lion, mr lion are u also a christian? the lion reply,shut up! dont u pray before u eat? Lolz

Lol. I laffed tire when I first saw dis. cheesy cheesy
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]I swear to God!! I have seen this joke before[/size] grin grin
you don't av to swear, at least nobody argued with you undecided
Tgirl4real: I regularly receive some funny and outright dumb BC on my BB. grin cheesy

Check dis one out;

THIS LIFE IS SCARY...Hmmn! Iriri Aye!! A must read TRUE LIFE mind blasting STORY.

He was dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot.
The lady lost her senses. It was only after some time that she recovered from her shock. The funeral and crem...ation was the very next day because he died horribly.
Two nights later, the lady's mother had a dream in which she saw an old woman. The old woman told her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But the mother ignored the dream. The next night, her father had the same dream and also ignored it. Then when the lady had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream.
Her mother told her to wash the dress which had blood stains immediately. She washed the dress but some stains remained.
The next night she had the same dream again, washed the dress but some stains still remained. The same dream was repeated the next night again and this time the old woman gave her a last warning to wash the bloodstains, or else something terrible will happen. This time the lady tried her best to wash the stains, and the dress nearly tore, but some stains still remained...she was very tired.
Late in d evening of that same day, while she was alone at home, someone knocked the door. And when she opened the door she saw the same old woman from her dreams standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted. The old woman woke her up and gave her a blue box, which shocked the lady. And the lady asked, "What is this?"
The old woman replied, "New Improved Blue Omo Washing Powder, it removes all stubborn stains!!!"

I know how you are feeling now. But don't look at me like that...I wasted 3minutes of my life reading it too...... I also wanna kill the guy that sent it to me....:/

grin grin grin
lmao! now dis one is funny! As for d rest i've seen them b4 so i couldn't laff vely wellll tongue
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2012
dlex21: The joke here is pple who don't use blackerry r also postin BC...ow dem take get am??
Here is a BC:
Yesterday I jst dey look all of una....oya take ya own BC cheesy Today at 6pm the BBM satellite will be flying over Nigeria to sensor all active BBM users. You must stand on your roof in your underwear and wave a Nigeria flag at the plane while doing the azonto. After doing this your BBM service will be super upgraded. If you do not broadcast this message an alien will come down and slap you with a fish. It works don't forget to dance azonto or even yahoozeeh.........
This message is from BlackBerry.
Una think say na only una sabi send BC:p >:/:|

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy mugus
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Jamaican childs letter to Santa =))

Dear: Santa,

I know u probably wonderin why I writin yuh one day after Christmas but afta openin mi presents dem mi did haffi write yuh.Santa mi was a very good girl, mi listen to mi mada and help har out. Santa mi study real hard inna School,hard till mi all come fuss inna mi class.
Mi mek it mi duty fi be Nice and not Naughty Santa.Santa when mi write mi Christmas list dis year mi ask yuh fi a Barbie princess doll, ah dora di explora tv, an a cabbage patch. So Santa How di BLOODCLAAT afta readin di list yuh left mi a fuccin light up yoyo, one plastic tea cup set, and a rass no name dolly wah look like she have Polio an a dead from Marli Gripe.Iz Edda yuh blind ar yuh cyann BLOODCLAAT READ!,
YUH SEE ALL NEXT YEAR, NUH BADDA TRY SQUEEZE YUH BIG FAT DUTTY RASS TRU MI CHIMNI!

I SWEAR AH GUH FUCKKK U UP, MI AN YUH, U GI DI DUTTY GYALL SALLY DUNG DI STREET EVERYTING SHI WANT! NEXT YEAR MI AGUH WAIT FI YUH PATIENTLY WID ONE BIG ROCK STONE!

SANTA MI AGUH DUN YUH BLOOD CLAAT, MEMBA DAT YUH HEAR! TRY MEMBA DAT

Wulda lurv ta laff but me no fit riid nada... U go fit translate am to English or Yoruba, I beg tongue
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 9:05pm On May 11, 2012
If ur child wrote dis letter, what will u do tongue

1 Like

Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 9:00am On May 18, 2012
A lady said 2 her fiance that now that we're engaged,we shld start calling each other pet names n she called d man TIGER n d man asked her d reason 4 such a name n she said u're sexy,caring,powerful n very active in bed,then d man also called her ZEBRA n suprised she asked him why such a name n he said u're beautiful,sexy n most especally ur tribal marks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Patience Jonathan went out for drink with some of the top women….Waiter brought their bill 4 dem 2 pay and says:
Mrs. Jonathan N10,400
Ngozi Okonjo N10,250
Dora Akunyili N10,450
Turai Yar'adua N10,200
Total N41,300
and Patience Jonathan says: I will pay for everyone else,but Total must pay for herself because I didn’t invite her, after-all she owns petrol stations all over Nigeria.
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Jbgurl: 9:23am On May 18, 2012
Tgirl4real: I regularly receive some funny and outright dumb BC on my BB. grin cheesy

Check dis one out;

grin grin grin
grin

Check dis one out;

grin grin grin
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Exponental(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2012
Tgirl4real:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Patience Jonathan went out for drink with some of the top women….Waiter brought their bill 4 dem 2 pay and says:
Mrs. Jonathan N10,400
Ngozi Okonjo N10,250
Dora Akunyili N10,450
Turai Yar'adua N10,200
Total N41,300
and Patience Jonathan says: I will pay for everyone else,but Total must pay for herself because I didn’t invite her, after-all she owns petrol stations all over Nigeria.

lol.....lwkmd....grin
na wa oooooo........hope NL wont be banned somday cos of ds presidential humiliation
Re: Crazy BB BC Messages by Tgirl4real(f): 6:02pm On May 19, 2012
Exponental:

lol.....lwkmd....grin
na wa oooooo........hope NL wont be banned somday cos of ds presidential humiliation

Hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift. / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes / Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.