Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Extortion By Immigration In Edo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Extortion By Immigration In Edo State (866 Views)

One Confirmed Dead In Edo Road Crash, Hoodlums Set Five Trucks Ablaze / Photo: This Brit was never checked by Immigration While On A Visit To Nigeria / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extortion By Immigration In Edo State by sirrinky: 4:59pm On May 08, 2012
Hello,fellow nlanders,please help me with a way out of this e-passport problem. I wanted to obtain an e-passport in edo state so i went online and got the procedure,i was almost done with the whole process but decided to go to the office for clarification,i was shocked to find out that the amount was N20000,when on the site the official amount is 8500,i need the passport to process an international undergrad scholarship expiring nextweek. i am very confused and dont knw what to do. i could do everything online but i dont have that extra 12k,pls advice me.
Re: Extortion By Immigration In Edo State by 19naia(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2012
you must look at other sites where people were giving info from as long ago as 2009 and in the 2009 info they were all saying 20k naira...so if you are asking now in 2012 is it? then you are fortunate they are still asking 20k...maybe the web site is outdated as is common -old website with very old info...go look if you did not find what you like to know...i really think it is 20k but dont trust me,go search the info on other threads and sites on internet
Re: Extortion By Immigration In Edo State by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 19, 2012
If you want the passport in three months time, you can pay the #8500 but, if you want it that same week, you pay the #20000
Re: Extortion By Immigration In Edo State by emmanuelkim: 5:51am On May 22, 2012
HAVE YOU DONE IT? BECAUSE I DID MINE MYSELF AND NO EXTORTION THERE, BUT WHEN U WANT THEM TO DO IT, THE YOU WILL PAY HIGH,
Re: Extortion By Immigration In Edo State by emmanuelkim: 5:52am On May 22, 2012
fados4sure: If you want the passport in three months time, you can pay the #8500 but, if you want it that same week, you pay the #20000
THAT IS A BIG LIE, I DID MINE, IT WAS EASY ONLINE, I GOT IT IN 2 WEEKS, I WOULD HAVE GOT IT THE SAME DAY, BECAUSE OF THE PUBLIC HOLLIDAY

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Direct Flight Tickets To London / Info On South Africa Visa / Dubia For Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.