Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (10828 Views)

32GB Blackberry Playbook! Pre-order | N24,000. 4-7 Days Deliv Or Full Refund! / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On May 08, 2012
Chief TCD contacted us via our Blackberry Playbook thread . . .
Chief TCD paid all the money at once, 100% of the money.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On May 08, 2012
After couple of mail, He was sure of what he wanted
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On May 08, 2012
He settled for our normal shipping method, however, we decided to surprise him, and make it a faster shipping for him, cos his business was very important to us . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On May 08, 2012
The Item was sent out of Canada within 24 hours but NAHCO messed the surprise up and delayed clearing . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On May 09, 2012
The items arrived in Nigeria within a week, but has been sitting in the Warehouse of NAHCO for almost a week . . . They kill our surprise to Chief TCD
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 5:14am On May 09, 2012
Thank you mr Fhemmy, realy appreciate your excellent service. this is the first time i'm ever doing a transaction with anyone over the internet decided to give it a go and surprisingly, I was pretty confident given your proven track record of honesty and transparency on NL right from the auto section, down to the tech market here. so i had no problems or doubt whatsoever paying 100% upfront. funny thing is we have never even spoken on phone, just emails, bank transfer and the deal is done.

I'll absolutely recommend Mr Fhemmy to anyone, If you're thinking of buying technologies , you'll do yourself well to consider him. His prices are very low and competitive (trust me, i checked around) plus he patiently explains and updates you regarding the status of your consignment which goes a long way to give you the buyer piece of mind.

Anyways, The crazy airport people conspired to dull me with their strike, I would have been chilling with my device days after my order but God pass them.

Once again, thank you Oga Fhemmy, we will definitely do more business in the future. Not forgetting your able partner in lagos too Mr Adeniran aka nyrol on nairaland. he was extremely helpful too. you guys make a great team. kudos
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On May 09, 2012
^^^ Highly honored to be working with a man of your status and we will never take that for granted . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On May 09, 2012
We are good at what we do . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On May 09, 2012
Brand New in the Box . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 6:55pm On May 09, 2012
Yes bossSssss, can't wait to get my hands on that device..my fingers are itching lol
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On May 09, 2012
I am sure the item cant wait to meet you too
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by mxxpunkxx: 12:00am On May 10, 2012
@TCD
You're not the only one. I;ve also got a shipment pending
for weeks now. I'm tired

Why d f***k was I born in Nigeria, sef? grin grin grin grin
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 12:33am On May 10, 2012
^^Sorry bro, I know how it feels. Worry not, clearing has started again, you should get your shipment this week . Nigeria sef
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On May 10, 2012
mxxpunkxx: @TCD
for weeks now. I'm tired

It is tiring, frustrating and disappointing to say the least . . . But all is well
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On May 10, 2012
TCD: ^^Sorry bro, I know how it feels. Worry not, clearing has started again, you should get your shipment this week . Nigeria sef

We cant give up on Nigeria, one day, it will be better
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On May 10, 2012
Should be in our hands today or tomorrow, insha Allah
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On May 10, 2012
Our service is next to none
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by aieromon(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2012
mxxpunkxx: @TCD
for weeks now. I'm tired

Mine is three weeks and counting angry angry
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by aieromon(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2012
TCD: ^^Sorry bro, I know how it feels. Worry not, clearing has started again, you should get your shipment this week . Nigeria sef

Please,inform the house when the package gets to your hand.Thanks
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On May 10, 2012
aieromon:

Mine is three weeks and counting angry angry
Cleared and in our hands now . . . .

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On May 10, 2012
More of the pix in Nigeria . . .

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On May 10, 2012
More of it while in package

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 3:48am On May 11, 2012
Wonderful pictures...from Ikeja to Calabar, Can't wait!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 3:49am On May 11, 2012
aieromon:

Please,inform the house when the package gets to your hand.Thanks
will surely do that boss.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On May 11, 2012
TCD: Wonderful pictures...from Ikeja to Calabar, Can't wait!

Your wait wont have to be long . . Chief Nyrol has promised that he would do all possible to send it out fast.
Those were just pix taken with a camera phone, did not do justice to it at all . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On May 12, 2012
Left Lagos already . . . .We are diligent in all we do
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:57am On May 13, 2012
Happy New Weekend
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 1:59pm On May 14, 2012
Finally Taken delivery just now ... First pics taken at the courier office
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 2:15pm On May 14, 2012

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Funkymallam(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2012
Good one!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Nicompop: 2:53pm On May 14, 2012
Sold out
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Nicompop: 2:58pm On May 14, 2012
Sold out
1 remaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Solar Power Generator In Nigeria now =N=230k (today only)!! / Get An Automatic Change-over Switch To Save Your Fuel / UK USED SONY XPERIA PRICE LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.