Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

New Businesses A Nigerian Can Do To Earn At Least N50K Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Businesses A Nigerian Can Do To Earn At Least N50K Monthly (607 Views)

COUNTRIES NIGERIAN CAN ENTER WITHOUT VISAS / Is There Still Nigerian & Can A Nigerian Run Verified Paypal Acct From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Businesses A Nigerian Can Do To Earn At Least N50K Monthly by keleobasi(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2012
There are basically three categories of things you can do today to earn income both online and offline. But I suggest that all should go online because there is more client base online than offline.

And if you understand this principle and it works for you, do not fail to post a comment here.

These categories include:
1. Selling Your product/service
2. Selling advert space online
3. Selling someones product/service

The earlier you understand this principle, the better for you and the better for prople you will meet in the future

The businesses I list here below are just subs of the category above;

Business #1
=> Website Design firm

Business #2
=> Web-hosting firm

Business #3
=> Training the newcomer

Business #4
=> Consultancy Services

etc................

think... think out of the box!

or come to my office for more smiley (Pay me to consult me) smiley

catch you!
Re: New Businesses A Nigerian Can Do To Earn At Least N50K Monthly by keleobasi(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2012
keleobasi: There are basically three categories of things you can do today to earn income both online and offline. But I suggest that all should go online because there is more client base online than offline.

And if you understand this principle and it works for you, do not fail to post a comment here.

These categories include:
1. Selling Your product/service
2. Selling advert space online
3. Selling someones product/service

The earlier you understand this principle, the better for you and the better for prople you will meet in the future

The businesses I list here below are just subs of the category above;

Business #1
=> Website Design firm

Business #2
=> Web-hosting firm

Business #3
=> Training the newcomer

Business #4
=> Consultancy Services

etc................

think... think out of the box!

or come to my office for more smiley (Pay me to consult me) smiley

catch you!

More businesses you can do today:

=> Working as a freelancer (on microjob websites)
=> Mobile Car-wash services

more soon

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Express Your Ideas | Get Paid To Post / 33,000 Liters Of Kerosine For Sale. / How To Make Cash Using Your Mobile Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.