Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? (53549 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by amosy007: 7:19pm On May 09, 2012
kokoA: 10k dollars for one night! Haba Tuface would have done it for free. . . What a waste of cash angry
this got me laffing real bad.. cheesy grin Funny guy
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by lepasharon(f): 8:02pm On May 09, 2012
is his fiance going to like this?
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by ogoebube(f): 8:32pm On May 09, 2012
dnt believe this at all
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Nobody: 12:26am On May 10, 2012
aguiyi: atleast he is a full man, imagine , just one night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

o boy carry go, ur waste is loaded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's "waist" not "waste". Iti
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by odumchi: 1:01am On May 10, 2012
Cuteobi: Nabania ife nine ga eme!! Indeed it happened grin

LOL!
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Ivynwa(f): 1:40am On May 10, 2012
Loling at the Krazy sense of humour that abounds in this thread.
Make una no let Tuface nwunye catch una where una dey insult her man/abi na their man sef. Hehehe be merry people!

I get a non-Nigerian girlfriend wey dey trip for flavour dey post him all over her facebook place and tripping on and on. Stardom has countless friends. Go figure.
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by nsodo: 9:42am On May 10, 2012
mimifonwon: i beg its not his baby, the girl na perfect ashawo, and what money does she have to pay flavour 10k dollar, i beg make una lie to someone else. As you can see in the pic, flavour dont care, cuz it aint his baby!!! chale tell that story of baby daddy to another man, cuz chinedu aint her baby daddy. She aint even cute.

I oppose this this guy might be the father of the baby. All men have denied the responsibility. She is by the way a loaded chic with lost of cash. If you please her she gives you a gift of a car. She is very rich though still young. The fact here is that Mr. Flavour is the baby no denying.

This link affirms the fact that he is the father of the baby http://www.ugandapicks.com/2012/05/mr-flavour-nabania-and-bad-blacks-baby-71363.html
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Myself2(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2012
nsodo:

I oppose this this guy might be the father of the baby. All men have denied the responsibility. She is by the way a loaded chic with lost of cash. If you please her she gives you a gift of a car. She is very rich though still young. The fact here is that Mr. Flavour is the baby no denying.

This link affirms the fact that he is the father of the baby http://www.ugandapicks.com/2012/05/mr-flavour-nabania-and-bad-blacks-baby-71363.html

Bad black is bad luck.She used to be rich,by virtue of the 4Miliion USD she stole from her ex hubby

I understand much of that loot is frittered away already and she is near broke

By the way,she is more of a criminal and a w.hore than a celebrity.She's even an ex con for crying out loud.

So Flavor no dey use protection ?,Adamma should immediately go for HIV test,infact all of his Adanmmas should go for the test ASAP
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 10, 2012
pro01: How the hell do people get to know these secret details? How does one get to know that a Ugandan woman paid Flavour $10k to Bleep her? ? ? This is nonsensical to say the least. While it may be true that Flavour had a one night stand with her, I strongly doubt that she had to pay him for that. Very preposterous.

Reminds me of the last time the P-Square duo were in Kampala. It was a mad-house I tell ya! Word had it that every woman in that city wanted to have a qui-ckie with the twins. Some were even willing to have three-somes, foursomes, fivesomes, sixsomes, sevensomes.....with the pair, just so as to say, "I have fu**ed Paul and Peter Okoye".... grin grin
And, do people still have casual sex with strangers without using protection in 2012? Is Chinedu serious? And the same people will still go on to bash SA for their HIV/AIDS statistics?

Pro01, if you knew the lengths to which Ugandan women go just to bed a common non-Ugandan man, how much more a non-Ugandan celebrity? Am not in any bit surprised.
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by cindyrella(f): 7:41pm On May 10, 2012
kokoA: 10k dollars for one night! Haba Tuface would have done it for free. . . What a waste of cash angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic no comment
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by sleekman(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2012
Omo after stealing $3.7m from her Oyibo mugu she's pretty boxed up.
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 14, 2012
Nonsense lol.
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
ogugua88: Nonsense lol.
Lol

Why I'm I just seeing this thread for the first time?
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by achukwunet(f): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
that's not his baby.
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
afam4eva: Lol

Why I'm I just seeing this thread for the first time?

Notin dey to see jare lol.
Re: Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2013
and Flavor stil insists he's celibate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.