Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians (7395 Views)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by Abagworo(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2012
Nigeria’s military has arrested 21 Ghanaians and five Nigerians for alleged oil theft as they operated two vessels in the country’s main crude-producing region, authorities said on Tuesday.
The two vessels had a capacity of 650,000 metric tonnes of oil. A military spokesman said only one of the vessels was transporting oil at the time, but he could not give a figure for how much.
A joint military task force in the region “arrested 21 international oil thieves and five Nigerians on board vessels MT Ani and MT Oso with 650,000 metric tonnes capacity of crude oil,” said Lieutenant Colonel Onyema Nwachukwu.
“The 21 non-Nigerians were Ghanaians.”
The arrests occurred on Monday in Nigeria’s Rivers State and were said to have occurred after a tip-off. The vessels were destroyed afterward.
Oil theft has been a growing problem in Nigeria, and Shell chief executive Peter Voser said last month that there have been estimates that 150,000 barrels of oil and condensate is stolen in the country each day.
Nigeria, Africa’s largest oil producer, has been producing between 2.0 and 2.4 million barrels per day in recent months.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/09/nigeria-nabs-26-oil-thieves-majority-ghanaians/
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2012
When u have a carcas, all kinds of scavengers will be seen feeding n it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by WhoIGoAsk: 9:29am On May 09, 2012
ghana must go, lol
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by Metalgoong(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by agabaI23(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2012
I thought Ghanains were not bad people!
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by damola1: 9:38am On May 09, 2012
Abagworo: Nigeria’s military has arrested 21 Ghanaians and five Nigerians for alleged oil theft as they operated two vessels in the country’s main crude-producing region, authorities said on Tuesday.
The two vessels had a capacity of 650,000 metric tonnes of oil. A military spokesman said only one of the vessels was transporting oil at the time, but he could not give a figure for how much.
A joint military task force in the region “arrested 21 international oil thieves and five Nigerians on board vessels MT Ani and MT Oso with 650,000 metric tonnes capacity of crude oil,” said Lieutenant Colonel Onyema Nwachukwu.
“The 21 non-Nigerians were Ghanaians.”
The arrests occurred on Monday in Nigeria’s Rivers State and were said to have occurred after a tip-off.
The vessels were destroyed afterward
Oil theft has been a growing problem in Nigeria, and Shell chief executive Peter Voser said last month that there have been estimates that 150,000 barrels of oil and condensate is stolen in the country each day.
Nigeria, Africa’s largest oil producer, has been producing between 2.0 and 2.4 million barrels per day in recent months.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/09/nigeria-nabs-26-oil-thieves-majority-ghanaians/

I see
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by linkin8k(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2012
agabaI23: I thought Ghanains were not bad people!

Well now you see there are bad people in every society. They just hide beneath the majority
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by gsmgold: 9:41am On May 09, 2012
cogitoErgo: When u have a carcas, all kinds of scavengers will be seen feeding n it!
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by AlusiOkija: 9:43am On May 09, 2012
Shoot the Ghanaians for criminale trespassing and theft, jail the Nigerians for letting Ghanaians lead them astray...
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by daviesmania(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2012
The ghanaians shld be beheaded, while the Nigerians shld be freed if they're 4rm Nigger Delta region
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by jeff2010(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2012
hardcore2002: stupid nigerians. they are all nigerians and they pretend to be Ghanaians. stupid animals. aah. Nigeria is the number one internet and oil fraud in africa. stupid suicide bombers.
stfu jor....u be ghanaian?
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by imparable7(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2012
hardcore2002: stupid nigerians. they are all nigerians and they pretend to be Ghanaians. stupid animals. aah. Nigeria is the number one internet and oil fraud in africa. stupid suicide bombers.
na because you be ghanaians, why are you jelous of the greatest nation in africa. Ghanalians were among. And thats the truth. Or are you saying that ghana people are saint? They got thiefs like every other nation in the world.
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by Jaideyone(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2012
you're a foo*l.
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by omenziate(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2012
Make our soldiers talk true o, even Ghanians refers to Nigerians as suicide bombers. Chei

O ge wo= solomon wandy in Blood diamond
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by kemiola89(f): 10:31am On May 09, 2012
Thieves every where! Never thought Ghanian are this bad. May they rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by gegee(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2012
ah ah so ghanians don dey come follow dey bunker our oil ! and me i dey here choi i dey slack o
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by mikron(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2012
No be 2dy ghanians dey steal frm us. Prostitution ma na dem do am pass. Anyways they should be jailed like their counterparts (the 9ja thieves)
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by hakanai(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2012
hardcore2002: stupid nigeriansghanians. they are all nigeriansghanians and they pretend to be GhanaiansNigerians. stupid animals. aah. NigeriaGhana is the number one oil thief and fraud in africa. stupid oil bunkers.

^^^^^Since you are daft.I made the corrections for you.I know you didn't mean to post the first one! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by mikron(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2012
but come to think of it, are they really thieves? How do we refer to the bigger thieves we have here in nigeria that go about d niger delta allocating oil wells to themselves? What do we call them? Na ask i ask oh!
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by WilyWily5: 11:02am On May 09, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:
ghana must go, lol
"Ghana must go" is the national anthem of the Yorubas
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by wirewire(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2012
the vessels were destroyed afterall......
4 dia mind
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by wirewire(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2012
gegee: ah ah so ghanians don dey come follow dey bunker our oil ! and me i dey here choi i dey slack o
grin
gegee: ah ah so ghanians don dey come follow dey bunker our oil ! and me i dey here choi i dey slack o
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by member479760: 11:09am On May 09, 2012
no bi today Ghana dey thieve for naija, unah know how many we set on fire for Lagos before Ghana must go?
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by paris10: 11:26am On May 09, 2012

You're the most silliest, obnoxious, brainwashed and ignorant dude ever. Ghanaians could be easily identified either by their blackness, face structure, accent (always saying hair instead of her) and mentality. I don't condone what these guys have done, but hey, what countries in the world don't have bad people or criminals?

Nigerians are labelled as fraudsters by world media, but is that a fair conclusion? How many millions honest hard working Nigerians have you always labelled as fraudsters? I guess everyone is a saint in Ghana! It is high time you guys stopped the hatred. Why not face the real enemy? Your oppressor, the one that have made your mini country the way it is today. The one that took all your golds and still enslave you with hard labour in return for peanut in their countries. Those crackers are your real enemies.

The world is ruled by fraudsters in suit yet your eyes are still blind to the real truth. The world is not a fair place to live. Nigerians are not your enemy but your brothers. Be wise and know that when poverty and oppression comes to the limit, rebellion draws in. The rebellious attitude of our fore-fathers towards the white masters earned Nigeria its independence. A nation or people that fails to act against injustice is a danger to itself.

Lets reason together, lets stop the labelling, lets stop the new world order, let fairness be distributed, poverty eradicated and crime be a thing of the past. These can only be done if our leaders themselves stopped the embezzlement, greediness, selfishness, enslavements and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by pdpiperpippen: 11:34am On May 09, 2012
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by Agimor(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2012
Na rat wei dey inside dey go call the wan wei dey aside.they are all bird of a feathers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by noiseless: 12:02pm On May 09, 2012
Give dem a run man, lol! if you are Ghanaian make sure you support your govt to crush boko haram, should they try to infest Ghana by whatever reason.
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by jaybee(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2012
cogitoErgo: When u have a carcas, all kinds of scavengers will be seen feeding n it!

[size=16pt]The whole truth and nothing but the truth[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by Onyenna(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2012

Just listen to yourself.......hopeless retard....
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by bigiyaro(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2012
What about the naira thieves in abuja and govt houses across the country? How many barrels does shell steal in a day? Metcheww.
Re: Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians by lastpage: 12:23pm On May 09, 2012
hardcore2002 is Another one of them PRETENDING to be Nigerian...even on Nigeria's Nairaland! shocked shocked angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany, Nigeria's 37th State / Oladipo Diya, The Most Cowardly General Of The 21st Century / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Buhari Orders Withdrawal Of Ikpeazu’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.