Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? (21113 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / How Can This Be Solved / What Problem Do You Think Is Too Hard To Be Solved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Daovris: 5:06pm On May 09, 2012
Agwo turu Mbe, Okosis da chiri uzo, Agu ji egbe, Omeka Nnaya 1.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 09, 2012
Cyracks: Something tells me i have one and it has been impeding on anything i intend doing. how can i solve it? please i need honest and serious replies.

Its simple.. Change ur mentality...
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by ikooko(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2012
@poster, you're a prisoner of your own mind. free your mind and free yourself. If you belief you have spiritual problem then you have it.
please dont go and dash any pastor your money, they will only use it to buy more jet.
If you can soak yourself in liquour, evil spirits are scared of drunkards, dem no go wan get injury.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Willzkid(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2012
OP, Get hold of Joyce Meyer's book - "Battle field of the Mind"..
Most of the problems we term spiritual are at worst mental.. The devil and his demons are playing with your mind making- So far they have been winning, but it is time to take back the battle field which is your mind. You can download or get a hardcopy of the book, and read it with much meditation on the given scriptures...esp 2corinth 10:3-4...
I promise to pray 4 u at least 4 tonight...peace

1 Like

Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by baggy4luv(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2012
mfm deliverance ground

1 Like

Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2012
Cyracks: Something tells me i have one and it has been impeding on anything i intend doing. how can i solve it? please i need honest and serious replies.
Contact a serious person (not many) and never in a forum or internet
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Faheedat: 6:45pm On May 09, 2012
PRAYER is the key to all spiritual problems,Nevertheless
Work and Pray,Fasting and Check yourself
There is always way where there is no way
You are here for a purpose and you need to discover yourself
FOR FREE AND SPIRITUAL ADVICE CALL 08057942744
Devil is a liar
YOU ARE WINNER
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2012
When faced with Spiritual Problems there is only one thing to do -GO SPIRITUAL on everybody angry practice the occultic arts, read the bible, koran and some other deep jamaican/haitian/togo voodoo shyte.. and finally go to Mountain of Fire and release Hell on whoever is tormenting you spiritually. grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Richardid: 7:58pm On May 09, 2012
Spiritual problem abound io life,it does not hv boundaries,both the whites and blacks hv it. most of them are generational curses which we inherited from our fore-fathers. Some of you here r playing over it because you hv not encountered it,if you had,you will be more serious in your post. I wiill recommend that he should use success oil to be poured into bathing water every morning and reciting psalm 91 on it. The problem will go.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2012
Faheedat: PRAYER is the key to all spiritual problems,Nevertheless
Work and Pray,Fasting and Check yourself
There is always way where there is no way
You are here for a purpose and you need to discover yourself
FOR FREE AND SPIRITUAL ADVICE CALL 08057942744
Devil is a liar
YOU ARE WINNER
Someone who makes an ad like this on a forum and seriously lacks credibility.

Merchants no!

Richardid: I wiill recommend that he should use success oil to be poured into bathing water every morning and reciting psalm 91 on it. The problem will go
Add 3 nails alligator, a peak two-legged owl and fish. Is foolproof!
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by uchlukez(f): 8:37pm On May 09, 2012
oluface: please once again,,,
dont call on any other thing than God for help...
God do make a way where there seems to be no way...
Dont visit any pastor or any alfa for help.. They will misslead you..
God has not shown to anybody the unseen..
Nobody has the idea of whats going to happen tommorow..
The only God reveal things to man is through 2 things,
1... He send Angel in form of man to his prophet and that was in those days... Not now adays...

2... Dream...
Thats all.. If anyone tell you any vision then he is claiming to have the knowledge of the unseen... Which belongs to God alone...
99 names of Allah solve ypur problems..
No need of water, coconut, candle, white garment or anything...
But u need to take a bath before u can do that only if you are a christain ...
But muslim..
Just nafila and call the name..
Wanda's
Even Calling Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah alone can solve your problem.. After calling it then supplicate what you want then u will see changes.. If God will.
. Wonders shall Neva end. Even Muslims dey do deliverance? Allah ko mohd ni grin
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by ogoebube(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2012
ikooko: @poster, you're a prisoner of your own mind. free your mind and free yourself. If you belief you have spiritual problem then you have it.
please dont go and dash any pastor your money, they will only use it to buy more jet.
If you can soak yourself in liquour, evil spirits are scared of drunkards, dem no go wan get injury.
u've said it all
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by tonymariao(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2012
Believe in urself 4 we're wonderfully n fearlly made...what u believe affects u.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by yemode2k: 11:08pm On May 09, 2012
Hello, Cyrak you just stay close to GOD and have faith believe you have the Grace to conquer. Do you dream if you do try to remember and always pray about it. You can only look up to GOD .

1 Like

Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Aboluwarin: 11:35pm On May 09, 2012
what type of spiritual problem you are suffering, this will determine the solution and advise to give. You can mail me for details at apostleofrevival@yahoo.com or call Apostle Peter on 08025298269.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 5:18am On May 10, 2012
It doesn't exist! There is nothing existing as spiritual problem! Dude, stop being ignorant!
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by mrhonest: 5:28am On May 10, 2012
if u 're a muslim make sure u observing ur 5daily prayers regularly and consult alfa to pray 4 u.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 6:05am On May 10, 2012
Martian:

Suicide. Listen to the little voice in your head. It's the "voice of God" and it's whispering, "suicide......suicide......suicide"
Ur sick
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by redsun(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2012
U have no fckall spritual promblem. What u have are deluded,mental and physical(laziness) problems. Solve these three things,every other thing will fall into place. U nigerians live in a fictional world.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by oluoma1: 7:32am On May 10, 2012
The ans is dis very simple question? My dear just enter your house. Give urself seven(7) days prayer, sing praises and dance unto God 4 seven days i assure u he will see u thru. Don't doubt me just sing, dance with clapping give him praises, call him names and u will see his glory upon u. Rememba paul and silas wen they're in prison, they prayed and sing and holy ghost came upon dem. So bro. sing.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by redsun(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2012
Nigerians are some real murderfuckers. A people so mentally,idealistically and phsically lazy,yet,they expect paradise on earth,aswell as in heaven when they are in toxic manure state. Dead and forgotten.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2012
Martian:

Suicide. Listen to the little voice in your head. It's the "voice of God" and it's whispering, "suicide......suicide......suicide"
You are a Bastar.d..... Before someone can come up to say that he's under spiritual attack, then the fin must have gotten to his neck..

@OP i would advice you to go for deliverance. Its so simple if you can make 3days sacrifice.. 3days dry fasting and prayers, including mid-nyt.. And am sure your God who created you and knows your true feelings would answer you. smiley
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 10, 2012
Ijogz K: You are a Bastar.d..... Before someone can come up to say that he's under spiritual attack, then the fin must have gotten to his neck..

@OP i would advice you to go for deliverance. Its so simple if you can make 3days sacrifice.. 3days dry fasting and prayers, including mid-nyt.. smiley
fasting is not the way out...
The only way out is for you to believe in Your God that .. He is the one that put the problem there and He is the only one that can solve it..
Beg him thats all.. And do some offering thats all
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 10, 2012
East: read the this book and learn how to pray for yourself and obtain answers to your prayers

http://www.firesprings.com/passionprayerbook.pdf

Also visit http://www.elishagoodman.org/

nice one joor thank you brother, the rest are saying bulshit. I now know what kind of thread makes front page on NL LOL
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2012
Aboluwarin: what type of spiritual problem you are suffering, this will determine the solution and advise to give. You can mail me for details at apostleofrevival@yahoo.com or call Apostle Peter on 08025298269.

And you assure me that if I call at 08025298269 will attend the apostle Peter in person?
What a thrill! My eyes are full of tears!
And ... tell me ... how much a consultation with the "Apostle Peter"?
You have also the number of the apostle Paul? San Miguel? and the number of Jesus Christ?
Please tell me what the value of a query with each of them ...
Thank you!
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by cindyrella(f): 7:19pm On May 10, 2012
chikk:

what kind of question is this? Spiritual problems can only be solved spiritually

^^well said..
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by dangloove(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2012
U RE TRUELLY A PRISONER OF UR MIND>RUSH GODS WORD TO RENEW UR MIND
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by God2man(m): 3:19am On May 11, 2012
@ poster, cyrack, my brother, life is a battle field. You need to know that the greatest power on earth is in the name of Jesus. First of all, repent of your sins and accept the Lord Jesus christ into your life.
Secondly, i want you to know that deliverance is a continuos process as you grow in your christian faith, you have not told us the problem you are facing, but i can guarantee total deliverance for any problem confronting you if you can get a copy of a book called PRAYER RAIN by Dr. D.K Olukoya. The book is available in any mfm bookshop. The book contain different ways you can pray on different kinds of problem confronting you. For more information on this book, Google PRAYER RAIN and see the result yourself. As i said life is a battle field, the Lord will see you through. God bless you. God2man.
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by naveenkar: 9:40am On May 11, 2012
Cheers! grin shocked
You can now relax and cheer as the end of world "better known" as Doomsday of December 21, 2012 has now been postponed by 7000 years. Says a new discovery of Oldest Mayan Calendar

http://www.youthgoogly.com/no-end-of-world-on-december-21-2012-oldest-mayan-calendar-postpones-it-by-7000-years/917

http://www.youthgoogly.com/no-end-of-world-on-december-21-2012-oldest-mayan-calendar-postpones-it-by-7000-years/917
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2012
God2man: @ poster, cyrack, my brother, life is a battle field. You need to know that the greatest power on earth is in the name of Jesus. First of all, repent of your sins and accept the Lord Jesus christ into your life.
Secondly, i want you to know that deliverance is a continuos process as you grow in your christian faith, you have not told us the problem you are facing, but i can guarantee total deliverance for any problem confronting you if you can get a copy of a book called PRAYER RAIN by Dr. D.K Olukoya. The book is available in any mfm bookshop. The book contain different ways you can pray on different kinds of problem confronting you. For more information on this book, Google PRAYER RAIN and see the result yourself. As i said life is a battle field, the Lord will see you through. God bless you. God2man.

Let's see.
Someone has to soft with a spiritual problem
Two attentive merchants offer their phone to "pluck" the unsuspecting.
Another invites him to go to church to tithe to their pastor, and buy a book that supposedly has the solution to all problems (including problems of dandruff, seborrhea and erectile dysfunction)
I think the questioner can not complain ...
If these solutions are not enough, I am available to my dog ​​(a beautiful collie) actually does not cure, but also takes money ... and I can assure you it is very affectionate and just see it change your mood.
By this means you will have the assurance that no one will abuse you economically.
Happiness, my friend!
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by maxdi(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2012
Truly, like beget like
Physical problem begets physiology
Psychological probs beget psychology
Financial ......................
emotional ................
Spiritual problem begets spirituality being in spirit.

I recommend "Satan Get Lost" by Dr. David Oyedepo
Re: How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? by Callotti: 6:58am On May 12, 2012
What a question.
When you die. . .ask the spirits.
I only know of 'physical' problems o!

Mu he he he he he he

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.