Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours (975 Views)

Bizarre Tradition Of A Tribe In Indonesia **viewers Discretion Advised** / Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? / Igbo: A Tribe Or A Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours by mimifonwon(f): 4:27pm On May 09, 2012
PLEASE LETS NOT FOCUS ONLY ON THE THREE MAJOR TRIBES< LETS INCLUDE THE OTHER 247 groups in 9ja. IF you can say something good using their native tongues. Oya lets go there smiley Tamuno mbana, I dont know how to add videos on here, but i think this song speaks volume of what we should aim to achieve together, no matter our differences. Any ways remember small small we go carry dey go, my people it go better- smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh8YmwuRgvk
Re: Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 09, 2012
1. the igbo tribe has nice variety of soup
2. plenty bleepable gels around for free
Re: Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours by mimifonwon(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2012
ondo_boi: 1. the igbo tribe has nice variety of soup
2. plenty bleepable gels around for free
dont get smart, i said other than the three major tribes. and no igbo girl is ever for free, believe me. am yoruba/fulani by father and igbo by mother and believe me, whether you pay immediately with igbo gals, or you pay later, they are never free. Igbos never give their daughters away for free,they make you suffer and your pocket also before you even get a kola nut,let alone the girl. I said keep it positive and you tried to use backhanded comment to piss me off. not cool. I defend my ethnicities no matter if we are relations. omo ijebu-igbo, ati umuahia babe ni mi, so dont get me pissed.
Re: Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2012
mimifonwon:
dont get smart, i said other than the three major tribes. and no igbo girl is ever for free, believe me. am yoruba/fulani by father and igbo by mother and believe me, whether you pay immediately with igbo gals, or you pay later, they are never free. Igbos never give their daughters away for free,they make you suffer and your pocket also before you even get a kola nut,let alone the girl. I said keep it positive and you tried to use backhanded comment to piss me off. not cool. I defend my ethnicities no matter if we are relations. omo ijebu-igbo, ati umuahia babe ni mi, so dont get me pissed.

pele dont be pissed, dnt read the post before comenting sef....well, as i matter of fact you dont have to pay a dime to bleep an igbo girl, plus you might even get paid for bleeping them... being positive about the MINORITY tribe ibira-kogi state
1. there ladies are nice ready to sacrifice anything just for others to be happy
2. most are honest

(1) (Reply)

30 Things About Africa You Never Knew / Meaning Of Some Common Latin Phrases / See What Nigerians Do Inside Public Toilets(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.