Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help Guys How To Increase My Video Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Guys How To Increase My Video Card (1229 Views)

How Do I Use Proxifier 2 Increase My Browsing Speed / Let Me Teach U How To Increase Download Speed Of Utorrent By 1000% / How To Increase My Internet Speed On Lan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys How To Increase My Video Card by Chucks12345(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2012
My video card in my pc is too low for gaming lastest game
Re: Help Guys How To Increase My Video Card by Maleeq(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2012
samir101ng: Buy a dedicated video card. Nvidia and ATI are the 2 most popular vendors. Get a card with at least 1GB of on board RAM. However, verify that your PC's motherboard will support it before you purchase one.

http://www.anandtech.com/tag/gpus

[url]http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/graphics-cards,1.html[/url]

For more information check the above links
Well said samir. I have a friend that once bought "the latest card around" then only to find out his MOBO has no support for it! and the store he got it from wouldn't give him a refund/accept it back
Re: Help Guys How To Increase My Video Card by samir101ng(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2012
Maleeq:
Well said samir. I have a friend that once bought "the latest card around" then only to find out his MOBO has no support for it! and the store he got it from wouldn't give him a refund/accept it back

Yeah your right Maleeq. Some newer video card models take up the space of two PCIE slots and need a dedicated cable for power supply. Therefore before rushing and buying any graphics cards, you need to do a little research. For PC's, having a PCIE x16 slot and a 500W power supply is an advantage. Newer PC's supporting the new Core i3,i5,i7 processors have an advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A 4gig Ram/2.30ghz Cpu For 80k? / How To Clean Your Keyboardtechington / HP Elitebook 14-inch I5 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.