Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? (5036 Views)

Have You Ever Tried This Ancient Technique? (picture Included) / Your Worst Food Combination / What's Your Best Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by tomidemo: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hv u ever try cooken indomei wit iru (dadawa) vegetable add pamloil
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Theben(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
Garri+liptontea+ milk noni. I ended up throwing the garri away
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Laideshitta: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
Fried egg wit palm oil,yummy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2012
@SRIS, ur bread n toothpaste made me laff so tey i dey ROFnLMAO.
well, sch lif na im yab man o, i combined
1. rice+bread
2.rice+okra soup
3.yam+honey
4.indomie+bread(continues)
5. yam+indomie
... all na exploration
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2012
@SRIS, ur bread n toothpaste made me laff so tey i dey ROFnLMAO.
well, sch lif na im yab man o, i combined
1. rice+bread
2.rice+okra soup
3.yam+honey
4.indomie+bread(continues)
5. yam+indomie
6.rice+palm oil
... all na exploration
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by betterbest: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Garri + maggi= egunsi soup + sugar
Na God safe me ooo=
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by betterbest: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Garri + maggi, egunsi soup + sugar
Na God safe me ooo=
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by GoodWife: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Jollof rice and conc Okra soup ... yummy!
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Dakween007(f): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
nzu wit opa...join am wit rice...mhen so yummy!
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by sucezTP(f): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mine was pap, milk wt bread..hun, very delicious!
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2012
Rice,okro and bread 2 top it up wv our babiz milk cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Holorunloseyi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Drink garri with 7up and biscuit
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by jephiano: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Oh men see food combinations!! Some are so LWKMD while some are so eeeewwwwww!
Oga/madam moderator, pls can u send this to the front page so we can have some fun with it?
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Rex123(m): 1:28am On Jul 25, 2012
Korrection: Back in my 100 level days ..i came back from an exhaustive class only to find out that my roommates has finished all the food i cooked...i just got out with 20 naira..last cash i had on me...bought Ekosodin pop corn and get back to the room to soak it with garri...i cried that day cos hunger no good oh

U̶̲̥̅̊ b really uniben persin... grin
Korrection: Back in my 100 level days ..i came back from an exhaustive class only to find out that my roommates has finished all the food i cooked...i just got out with 20 naira..last cash i had on me...bought Ekosodin pop corn and get back to the room to soak it with garri...i cried that day cos hunger no good oh

U̶̲̥̅̊ b really uniben persin...
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by bodescous: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Engine oil inside bread.....wow...so delicious.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 04, 2012
White rice and palm oil...#Hungerlevels
Yam and vegetable/Fried rice...craziest combo ever.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Bread plus KuliKuli/Fresh roasted groundnut, so yummy try it grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Joshrob(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mine are
Bread and yam
Beans and moimoi
But all those wan dey learn from the one wey happen for abraka hall wan night
My guy mistakenly use yellow liquid detergent cook the last 4 indomie wey boys wan eat b4 we go house(since we just finnish exam). O boy when the soap start to boil,na then we con notice am,we carry the indomie put for sieve,carry am go for tap wash am,then we smack am like that.
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by hydrocarbon(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mhen..!try cokumba +garri+water+sugar..who says rice + draw soup is crazy? Till date its the best combination ever,just watch urself finish 4 cups of rice instanta..hehehehehehehhe
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by Prettytimah(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bread and tomato paste (tin tomato) grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Tried? by rockbase360: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2013
EBA/AMALA/IYAN SOLID

EWEDU/ EGUSI/EFO SEMI SOLID

OBE/OGBONO - LIQUID

FISH (ROUND ABOUT), CRAB, OGUFE(GOAT MEAT), BUSH MEAT, CAT FISH

EMU(PALM WINE) , OGURO, WATER, PEPPER SOUL

ALL IN ONE SITTING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Restaurants In Lagos? / Pls Whats The Difference Between "nkwobi" And "isiewu" / Amora Food: How To Cook Amora Food (amuam) A Typical Tarok Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.