Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Easily Make N100,000 Before The End Of This Month - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Easily Make N100,000 Before The End Of This Month (750 Views)

How You Can Earn At Least N500,000 Before Christmas 2012 In Nigeria / Website At A Discount. Just N12,000 Before August 1st / 100,000 Before Christmas Guranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Make N100,000 Before The End Of This Month by papaking1(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Now let me give you another insight on how to make money (at least N100,000 before the end of this month).
On Friday one of my clients who have ordered for the report sent me an email. Read the email below:

Hello Kelvin, can’t thank you enough for this report. The book is worth N50,000. You really should increase your selling price. I went to a shop in my area that sells digital camera and saw a 14.0mp digital camera with video recording and I found out from the seller that the price is N30,000 but
when I checked on xxxx (sorry folks, had to cancel out that part) I found out that the price for a more quality digital camera of the same grade sells for just N10,000 so I struck a deal with the seller to be supplying him those Digital Video Camera at the rate of N20,000 the guy was happy cause he will be making a profit of N10,000 from it and I have ordered 100pcs of it, now lets make the calculation, My profit after selling those cameras is N10,000 so lets calculate it by 100. 10,000 x 100=1,000,000 thats a whopping sum of one million naira.

Did you read that?
That is just an excerpt of the mail, the guy went on to talk about how he was going to spend the money… his mail took more than three pages.

Just like I always tell people, in this computer age you have no reason to be poor all you need is a little investment, information's and you are off to go. What am revealing in this report is what you can’t get elsewhere so if you don’t take action with all this information's am giving you, by the time you realize it you will be 100 yards backwards.

All you need to do is head to ==> www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html and order a copy of the step-by-step Report on ‘HOW TO START IMPORT BIZ WITH LESS THAN N20,000 FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME’ and start making cool cash buying and reselling products.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Success Link (aslink) Have Lunched A New Forum / VPN With Over 1 Yr Free Access For Only N2000 / Safebuy Naija BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.