Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think (1230 Views)

Website Advertising / Bitcoin - P2P Digital Currency / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think by chrishenzo: 2:05pm On May 10, 2012
I have been asking myself if there is a way to make website advertising free without paying any money to any company. I searched the web for such service but found none embarassed.What came to my mind is writing a P2P advert script that can allow web owners (both old and new) to advertise their webmaster free.

Finally, it seems that the job is getting done. I would like my fellow webmasters or web owners to post their websites here for testing purposes.
Post it in this format-->

Website Name : Your website Name
Website Description: Your Website Description

I will post the link for everyone to check.

Benefits of the Open Source Adverts

1.) Everything is free
2.) Monitor which website your adverts appeared on
3.) Get unlimited backlinks
4.) You can pull out anything you want.
5.) Easy to Customize the to fit your website
6.) Increase your website traffic

1 Like

Re: Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think by chrishenzo: 3:49pm On May 10, 2012
Finally, I have put up a live working demo on our website. You can check it out on www.chrisvicmall.com/demoad
I have used some random websites to test the script and it is working as we want it. You can give us a feedback on what your think. The features you would like us to add, etc. You can participate in the free P2P web advertising. If you are interested in adding your website, you can tell us by leaving your opinion here or asking questions.

Working Demo
http://chrisvicmall.com/demoad

1 Like

Re: Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think by chrishenzo: 11:03am On May 11, 2012
It just occured to me that I made a mistake with the link I gave. It has been corrected. Guys join this P2P website advertising now to start getting free traffic to your site. It provides the easiest way to get links to your site, google,yahoo,baidu,bing, yantex,ask, and other great search engines will find your website instantly.

DON'T PAY AGAIN FOR YOUR WEBSITE ADVERTISING. Join Our Free P2P WEBSITE ADVERTISING NOW FOR FREE(www.chrisvicmall.com/demoad)
Re: Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think by zogon(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2012
Nice job bro. Brilliant idea, big kudos to you.
Re: Please test/rate this P2P free website advertising. Tell us what you think by chrishenzo: 11:17am On May 14, 2012
zogon: Nice job bro. Brilliant idea, big kudos to you.

Thank you for your support.

We are glad to announce our free P2P website Advertising. You can now advertise your website for free by joining the P2P website advertising. You do not need to make any payment. To join the program, visit www.chrisvicmall.com/demoad

You can unlimited clicks, impressions, know where your site appear on the web, unlimited impressions, become more visible on the web, get your site crawler immediately, great backlinks.

All these features are offer to you for free. Join now and watch your website grow. If you have any question, post it here or chat with any of our online customer service.

Don't forget that you can also sell your products on our website.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Sends Out Scam Email By Mistake? / Remote Site And Dreamweaver Cs6 Issue / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.