Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Problem Of Infertility Not Only From Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Problem Of Infertility Not Only From Women (522 Views)

8 Common Causes Of Infertility In Men / A Must Read For The Women Here - 8 Common Causes Of Infertility In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Infertility Not Only From Women by mufnos: 2:12pm On May 10, 2012
I met a couple of ten years of marriage accusing each other of Infertility, the man claimed he has been so faithful to his wife since they got married, the woman said the same, can you imagine the problem is from the man after i intervene and advise them to consult fertility doctor. The husband insisted that it was the wife that has problem ,but to his greatest surprise he found out that he has low sperm count. please check yourself man before you start blaming your spouse. I will advise to check our site for the best cure for low sperm count and other related Infection that might cause Infertility. visit: www.herbalcure-success..com or call Albert on; 08093843797 / 01-8708718

(1) (Reply)

Smell Of Marijuana In Hotel Hallways. / “do You Suffer From High Blood Pressure?” / HIV AIDS World Conference Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.