Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? (1087 Views)

Movie Trailer;just Go With It Starring Jennifer Aniston And Adam Sandler / Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by beyunce(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2006
I personally dont think its true.I mean the relationship that rumour as that exist between them.
But the paparazis think it is. What do u all Think
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by Free(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2006
yea gurl they dating, you better believe grin cheesy grin
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by vichel(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yep its definitely true, and they are going strong
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by hotangel2(f): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2006
*yawns* old news. lol

They r together, but i think jenn is an ass for going with that guy. Come on jen, this is hollywood. You left the hottest guy in hollywood for a guy who acted in "wedding crashers". She's spose to do something Va-va-voom. Like date a younger guy, a hotter guy, or do something UP there.

She just mellowed, and let Brangelina take the spot light. Jen dissapointed me mehn, she was spose to act strong woman, and get it all, I mean, Make brad a fxcking asshole.

Afterall it's hollywood. Brad left you to date the hottes woman, The woman whose lips are probably insured lol, n u went to date a chubby guy.

No i dont hate vince, but y'all know how hollywood is.
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by vichel(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2006
Vince isn't chubby, and i think he's good looking, and he's perfect for Jen
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by hotangel2(f): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2006
he perfect for jen if it was in the normal world. This is hollywood love, hes not perfect for jen. HELP?
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by Arkantus(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2006
really i am justing hearing of this for the first time and i dont think its that bad, i can understand that someone coming from brad pitt should go to vince vaughn, but the guy really isnt that bad
smiley
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by vichel(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2006
Thank u
Re: Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? by stormz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2006
well i dnt blame her
after wat brad git did to her

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win Big Brother Nigeria? / Auditions For Actors & Actresses / Pictures From The 2012 Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.