Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nairaland International Grammar School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland International Grammar School (1920 Views)

Poll: Joke Rating

wow! that got me LOL!: 14% (1 vote)
muehehe!! funny: 14% (1 vote)
dude! this aint funny, you need to improve: 0% (0 votes)
very dry, better luck next time: 28% (2 votes)
mtchew! leave joke section for funny peeps!: 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Bg Memorial Grammar School... / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! / Mrs Goodluck Jonathan's Biggest Grammar Blunder Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2012
A teacher in Nairaland school is going around the room, saying the names of animals, and the kids have to make the sound that the animal does.

She says cow, and ruqaya raises her hand and says, moooo. very good ruqaya, says the teacher.
She says duck, and ekeroyal raises his hand and says, quack quack. very good ekeroyal
She says pig, little dani1luv raises his hand and says, freeze or i`ll shoot.
the teacher took a "pankere cain" and beat the hell out of his life
lolxx.
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2012
i deserve the award below....

Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Ben13: 5:08pm On May 10, 2012
The part that you awarded yourself is very funny. grin
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 10, 2012
its either the joke aint funny or the poster aint! tongue

but d award pix make sense tho' wink
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2012
Ben-10:
The part that you awarded yourself is very funny. grin
LOL! am honoured to have touched to a soul with my joke... more grease to MY elbow

otooro: its either the joke aint funny or the poster aint! tongue

but d award pix make sense tho' wink
choi! huge blow... going back to ma joke desk, will definitely surprise you.

Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2012
Two friends, a white guy and a black guy, both work together. The white guy came in late one morning and his black friend asks where he had been. The white guy says, "My wife gives me good sex every night and she kept me up really late last night". The black guy says "I can't get my wife to have sex with me, no matter what! How do you do it?" The white guy says, "I read her poetry every night." His black friend then asks, "What kind of poetry?" The white guy replies, "Blondie, blondie, eyes so blue, how I want to make love to you." Then the white guy tells his friend to go home and try it - it's a sure thing! The next morning the black guy was about 2 hours late. When he comes in, he has a black eye and his arm is in a sling. The white man asks, "What happened?!" The black man says, "Man, don't ever speak to me again!" The curious white man asks, "Well, what did you say to her?" The black man replies, 'Nappy head, nappy head, eyes like a frog, bend over bitch, and take it like a dog!!"
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 12:53am On May 14, 2012
undecided
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by DrPhD: 10:48pm On May 14, 2012
Weda dis one folo fo joke?
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 14, 2012
Dr.PhD:
Weda dis one folo fo joke?
oponu oshi
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by ekeroyal(m): 4:03am On May 15, 2012
@OP, my simple advice to you is "go to some other section, this section has got more than enough of your type. You're neither funny or know how to make one even smile" angry
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Nobody: 6:00am On May 15, 2012
ekeroyal: @OP, my simple advice to you is "go to some other section, this section has got more than enough of your type. You're neither funny or know how to make one even smile" angry
didirin, why not come up with yours
Re: Nairaland International Grammar School by Ajibel(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Facebook<pics> / Who Else Thinks This Picture Is Wrong? / (Photo)When Your Houseboy is aVillage boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.