Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career (1718 Views)

Become A Bulk Sms Reseller Today And Make As Much As N200,000 A Month / Become A Bulksms Reseller And Start Making #60,000 Monthly / Become inverter builder and a Reseller And Make Cool Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career by uzouzo34: 7:23pm On May 10, 2012
HOW TO MAKE OVER 100,000 MONTHLY AS A BULK SMS RESELLER

You are welcome to the world of silent millionaires and entrepreneurs in Nigeria that are making cool and stress free thousands of Naira weekly doing customized bulk SMS business.

Becoming a Bulk SMS Reseller has never been easier! Nigeria's demand for Customized
Bulk SMS is growing, and resellers are needed to meet the demands for SMS.

Bulk SMS business is a lucrative business that involves you sending unlimited text messages on behalf of other people. Companies and individuals can buy SMS from you and send bulk SMS directly from your website too. This business is lucrative in nature because you have the liberty to charge organizations and individuals whatever amount you like.

FACTS YOU MOST KNOW ABOUT BULK SMS BUSINESS

Fact - 1
• Do you know that 1 billion SMS messages are sent by Nigerians Per Year? Now what this means is that N15 billion Naira is being shared annually between a small group of smart & average Nigerians?!

Fact - 2
• Do you know that many Nigerians are quickly moving from phone messaging to bulk SMS messaging especially small organizations because it’s cheaper to use online bulk SMS?

Fact - 3
• Have you heard about the recent developments in the telecom industry? That more than 40 million Nigerians now use GSM phones and the number keeps increasing daily.
Everybody is making money from bulk SMS business except you!
Even GTBANK just launched their Bulk SMS Portal, which is to tell you how profitable this business is.

Get A Fully Functional Bulk SMS Portal Today Just Like Our Own @ http://www.SMSPRO247.com
And Start Making Cool Cash Daily From Bulk SMS Business.

Become our reseller today and get a complete sms website of your own (www.yourbusinessname.com) installed with our robust program that makes it possible for you to sell SMS, manage your members, get orders, approve purchases, view transactions e.t.c. As a reseller, you can get sms for as low as N90kobo per SMS and sell as much a N2.50kobo per SMS to your customers.

The beauty of our SMS Portal is that as our reseller you can have unlimited resellers under you.
Cost
SMS PORTAL SETUP
Normal Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 20,000
Get Our Bulk SMS Portal Now For Just 20,000 and start making cool money selling SMS to Companies and individuals. Visit http://www.smspro247.com now to get your Bulk SMS Portal Today.
Note: After one week the price will be 30,000 the normal price. So take advantage of this promo today.

For the full details of this promo visit http://www.smspro247.com now.

SUPER BONUS
WE SHALL GIVE YOU GSM DATA BASE SORT STATE BY STATE AND ADVERTISE YOUR SITE ON GOOGLE FREE PLUS SMS PORTAL GUIDE
CALL 08064240914
Re: Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career by emmachine1: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
For best delivery speed, best price check out www.sendersms.com, we are leader when it comes to Bulk SMS IN Nigeria and we offer the cheapest Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria. Our resellers buy at 70kobo irrespective of quantity and those who buy volume get it cheaper. We deliver to all the network in Nigeria and also deliver to 800 networks in over 200 countries worldwide. Our end User Price price is second to none visit www.sendersms.com or call 07033398645,08088165511
Re: Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career by arpitsonishree: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Christmas Bulk SMS Offer! Get 5% more on your credit purchases*

We are one of the leading telecom company providing BULK SMS service to our clients across the world.
We offer sms at competitive prices for international operators, please feel free to ask any query on contact details mentioned below so that we could send you our detailed coverage and pricing of country you are interested in.

email: arpit.soni@shreeweb.com
gmail: arpitsoni.shreeweb@gmail.com
ymail: arpitsoni.shreeweb@yahoo.in
facebook: facebook.com/arpit.shreeweb
Re: Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career by sunyleeone: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:
For best delivery speed, best price check out www.sendersms.com, we are leader when it comes to Bulk SMS IN Nigeria and we offer the cheapest Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria. Our resellers buy at 70kobo irrespective of quantity and those who buy volume get it cheaper. We deliver to all the network in Nigeria and also deliver to 800 networks in over 200 countries worldwide. Our end User Price price is second to none visit www.sendersms.com or call 07033398645,08088165511

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career by jackles: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2014
is making making money in a silent and efficient way your passion?

we've got all the necessary features for you to start earning big.

with just N10,000
you can own a bulk sms website of your own and start reaping the benefit of the business.

log on to
www.jacklesms.com

(1) (Reply)

Massive Discounts...Mocality Deals....what Are You Waiting For? / New Fertilizer For Crop Farming / Original Classic Makeup, BH, L.A Girl, Jordana, Milani For Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.