Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed (883 Views)

Job Opening @ Shivtech Limited Network Engineer - IT Service Delivery Group / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / NECONDE Recruitment For OML 42(production Engineer And Production Chemist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by Danapache(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2007
I need a male network engineer to manage my cybercafe and a lady to handle the ticket,its a new cafe,only serious minded individual should contact me by sending me an email at Lt_apache@yahoo.com to get my contact number and details.
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by baur(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2007
I would like to work with you.
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by Danapache(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
All interested should send in their applicant and cv to Lt_apache@yahoo.com and the ladies needed has been increased.All that submit his or her cv shall be considered for immediate interview.
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
Here is a huge issue I have with your post there, Why in the world are females barred from applying for the Network Engineer position you have there?? Why does employment have to be based on sex?
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by inze(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2007
hey man,

i think he has nothing against sex but you know there's more likely to have males as network engineers compaired to females, you hardly find a female network engineer, 1 out 100 (if am not mistaken)

I n z e
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by ramonmulti(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2007
Hello,

Actually, i would like to introduce myself to you to know if we would be able to be in partnership, because i based in computer village ikeja. I would like to be suppling you computer accessories and networking material needed in your cafe. My name is Victor or Anayo.
Thanks.
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2007
inze:

hey man,

i think he has nothing against sex but you know there's more likely to have males as network engineers compaired to females, you hardly find a female network engineer, 1 out 100 (if am not mistaken)

I n z e

Then give those few females a chance at the job. Not limit the job to one sex and then claim it is cause there are not many females in the field. That does not make any sense at all. We have two sexes. There exists the chance that both sexes can do the job only that there are fewer of the one than the other, still not reason for anyone to limit the job to the one sex.

Whichever way you want to cut it, it is discrimination and that includes the post for a female ticketer, when there are males out there who can do the job equally well.
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by Ralvy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
ha-ha! Network Eng!
Oga Employer. . . I would like to work there o . . . shocked grin
But Instead, u should send ur CV to my email address let me confirm if my services are actually needed. . shocked tongue cheesy

No.2: I will have to state the amount you'll be paying me o . . .
Not below 70K monthly,

u down wyv that, huh?
Re: Vacancy : A Male Network Engineer And A Female Employee Needed by inze(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
hey,

stop getting back at me man, i aint also discriminating against it as well. You can tell that to him and not me.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Hotel Vacancies! (Please see full details in the advert) / Dana Group Again! / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.