Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos (4490 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For One Year Industrial Training (I.T) / Space For Industrial Training I.t! / Looking For A Place For Industrial Training (i.t) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by ace4luv69(m): 2:32am On May 11, 2012
Hi ma fellow nairalanders, it has been discovered that as industrious as lagos can be, the rate of industrial training(I.T) jobs for those in the commercial sector(e.g Accountany, Banking &finance, etc) is rapidly declining and this is not because the students are not willing to work and learn but because most of these big companies prefer familiarity to work efficiency, experience and effectiveness and also lack of information on how and where to get these jobs. I am not saying it is bad to claim familiarity but to cut the long story short all i am trying to say in essence is that if you have any means of informing the students on where and where we can go to in order to be employed for industrial training especially in the commercial sector, please share the information with the house because as they say "IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE" Thanks in advance. Keep us informed.
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by geween(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2012
True word my friend.
am currently searching for placement. i am studying Transport Management Technology. so please anyone with IT info should email me wakaplanna@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by AishaFarooq: 4:57pm On May 30, 2012
I'm studying HRM n I'm stil searchin.I nid jst a 3mnths placement.july-sept.HELP
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2012
Also need a placement. Studied food science and technology. Teegal18@yahoo.com
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by ewosk: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2012
Am Studying Computer Engineering in Need of 6 month IT placement.. my email is ewosk@yahoo.com
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by Alongeous(m): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2012
Studying Mechanical Engineering, I'm in need of an I.T placement for 6 months. femi4surest@yahoo.com Thanks and may God bless you.
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by kaze4blues(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hi, am in biochem. Need I.T placement for 6 months
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by chommyAngela: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
hi myfellow nairalands,i need an IT place in portharcourt.pls inbox me @ chommyangela@gmail.com, if there is any info plsssssss
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by chommyAngela: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
hi myfellow nairalands,i need an IT place in portharcourt.am an engineering student..and is gonna b 6months IT.pls inbox me @ chommyangela@gmail.com, if there is any info plsssssss
Re: Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos by Kikyben2(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well i have a little info to share, UBA takes IT students (6mnts/1 year), but that's if u knw an insider who can help u submit ur CV at the head office, then u'll surely be called for an interview...

NOTE: u have to go thru a staff of the bank, that's one of their criteria...
After u've been contacted, u'll be asked to get ur WAEC cert, birth cert, CGPA from skul etc.

Some of their staff don't even knw they've started taking IT students because they started doing that of recent...U might need to convince them before they'll agree to help u. Wish u guys he best.

(1) (Reply)

Nimc Enugu Exam Center Meet Here / Highest Paying Federal Ministry / Did Anyone Get A Messgae From ISON BPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.