Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Recharge With Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recharge With Your Phone (809 Views)

Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge With Your Phone by rahmatope: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
You can recharge your phone(s) with your phone(s) by simply sending an SMS to a short code and your phone will be recharged in less than 10 seconds. All u need do is register on www.netserveafrica.com and ur phone number is set up and you are good to go. You can call 01-8930458 for more details. It really works and it saves time and stress and worries of not having money to recharge.
Re: Recharge With Your Phone by muyeto: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
please i went to that wap but i can't do any thing pls teach me how to make use of it send to this email muyeto4real@yahoo.com
Re: Recharge With Your Phone by mellow(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
Please, do explain more[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Recharge With Your Phone by rahmatope: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
You will need to register on the site. There is a place where they wrote 'join us' beside the 'sign in', click on it and register ur details. Then, like all portals, u will be required to activate your account. Once u ve done dt, u ve become a member, then u will need to make payments into their account (they ve with gtbank & fidelity), dt depends on how much of a credit user u r (from 2k sha) and then u send them payment details via phone (8930458) or mail (i've forgotten d mail add) and ur site wallet will be loaded with the amount paid and then u can start recharging with ur phone. wink

(1) (Reply)

Gprs Not Available / Secure Ur Phone 4rm Theft / Connectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.