Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need A Cif Quote For Sea Freight - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Cif Quote For Sea Freight (800 Views)

For Sea Shippers(container Load, Groupage) / Online Shopping, Procurement Air And Sea Freight From The Usa To Nigeria / Flat Rate Sea Freight, Door To Door, Uk To Nigeria From £18. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cif Quote For Sea Freight by hacts900(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2012
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO GET SHIPPING LINES TO QUOTE FOR SEA FREIGHT FROM NIGERIA. CAN ANYONE HELP?
Re: I Need A Cif Quote For Sea Freight by johnnydougherty(m): 5:27am On May 27, 2016
Well if that is the case, i know this is late but i just want to help and also just for reference only. It is not difficult to get a quote for sea freight its just that you didn't chose a freight company that is well experienced and far more better than any other freight companies out there. For this one i would like to suggest a firm that will give a quotation for sea freight and it will not be difficult for you to get from them. I suggest you check International Customs Services (ICS), the company provides the very best quotations and caters clients wholeheartedly.

BR International Sea Freight Perth Provider
http://www.brint.com.au/services/freight-forwarding/sea-freight

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Management Consulting Business / Liberty Reserve Exchange Business / Sexy, Raunchy Ad Tries To Sell Spain Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.