Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game (13318 Views)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester Derby / Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. / Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by dondigi(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2012
Those devils will never give up. They should be ashamed of themselves. Local champions that can't beat any team outside Britain. The FA is only destroying the game.

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2012
With him officiating, Man Utd are destined to win!!!
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Abeyjide: 3:09pm On May 11, 2012
ckkris: Two red cards, three penalties, Rooney hattrick, Nani hat trick. Valencia brace, Gigs brace, plus few other goals. Man U wins the EPL.

i tink it wil be 4 red cards for der defence,4 pen cos dis match is a crucial game ,any offside goal by man u wil be awarded.d ref was somtinelse against chelsea
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by ernestleon(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2012
Head to head...
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by slimbruced(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2012
Lolzzz..Funny!Sir Alex should even be kitted to join striking forces with either rooney or hernadez,they wont score 5 sef,not when Martin O'Neil is still the coach of Sunderland...Man Shitty all the way..
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Rotty32: 3:29pm On May 11, 2012
Im sure they can not score sunderland 10 - 0
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by ujchief(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2012
chelseabmw: Manchester city for the trophy no matter what
at least, they'll be hoping to match chelsea's and gunners record of few premiership wins, it wil take a life time to equate city to united's dorminance: 19 titles, and stil counting!
WHY ALWAYS WE?

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by ujchief(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2012
1025: man u no dey shame, they will go out of their way to do anything possible to land the trophy but i foresee a great exposure in the secrets of epl afterwards.
so united is now in charge of appointing referees? It baffles me the extent u guys descend so low just to accuse united! Haters keep hating, the reds keep marching on!
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by yongnoble(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2012
Howard Webb, Man-utd 12th player

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2012
If manu lik may dey put fergie 4 strikin,na city get d trophy dis sison.mak we see hw united go score 10 goals nah,we dey watch!
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by justwise(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2012
@mukina2

Please check your email.
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2012
Na wa oooo. See mancity fans ooooo!!! Make dem ask chelsea na dem no go last!!!
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by ReLaTE(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2012
4get ths issue of howard webb cos he doesn't favor United anymore. The point is that the cup is for City and the deserved it more than United.
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by obongtunji: 5:44pm On May 11, 2012
Man u will score 12-0, this is a well planned match, afterall webb is plays 12 for man u since all other position has been occupied.........lop
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by davades(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2012
davida222: stupid OP.

U'r more stupid!
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by sirp2007: 6:27pm On May 11, 2012
grin ;Dis he goin to play as a top striker or attacking midfielder? ;
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by fatdon2(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2012
dem just sign am yesterday

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by phemmyutd(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2012
I dreamt man city will loose their match by 1:2.
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by AkpuNku2: 9:05pm On May 11, 2012
some of the Chelsea fans here are id.iot and stu/pid, they should be hang to death
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Agimor(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2012
How will manchester united twelve player ref the match btw man unifit n sunderland.this a way FA wants to show favouritism to their indegine team,no matter the tricks mancity will still come out victorious.
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by fredoooooo: 9:39pm On May 11, 2012
haaa PDP POWER grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 11, 2012
What if it ends like this - utd draws, city loses ?
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Detongue: 12:30am On May 12, 2012
Dis disgrace call Webbs again! Hmmm
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by onyxo76(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2012
i don't trust this webb ref at all, man utd wan win title by all means... even my little son knows that he is man u's 12th man on the pitch.
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by dubem3(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2012
buoye1: Am a true united fan,bt i wish nd pray city ll lift dat trophy....d@ ll gear SAF up to sign better playerrs in d mid-field,defence nd attackin line..
i really wish u knew what u were talking about.
you'r no united fan and u know it deep down

UP MUFC
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by Sike(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2012
Stand up for the champion
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by timbros(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2012
Man City 1-1 QPR
Sunderland 2-0 Man Utd
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by gp66(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2012
Keneking: No he should have officiated man shitty.....up man utd in advance

u are in the spirit. They shud hv attached him to City because united wil fight to win Sunderland
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by RuuDie(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2012
Dumb post, idiotic follow up comments. . . .angry

Webb officiated the Man City - Newcastle game; if there was any conspiracy or intention to sway the title UTD's way, that would have been it, on that day!

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:16am On May 12, 2012
Sincerely EPL followers have some of the dumbest and un-intelligent persons this can country has ever produced.
If Man Utd owns Howard Webb and they really want to do ojoro common sense says Webb will be given the City match to ref, where he can easily thwarts City's'effort of gaining 3 points, not the Utd match where the result may be inconsequential ( we all know even wt Ferguson as the ref of that match, Utd would not win by 10 goals margin)
Or are u guys seriously telling me that if you are incharge of Utd as Ceo and u've got Webb in ur pocket and the power to influence his match posting and u want to do ojoro as u guys claim thats the decision u will take? Kai how pathethic of some pples mental and reasoning capacity.
Re: Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:20am On May 12, 2012
onyxo76: i don't trust this webb ref at all, man utd wan win title by all means... even my little son knows that he is man u's 12th man on the pitch.
Its obvious that ur reasoning ability is not more developed than that of ur little son. What an olodo the young lad has got for a dad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Swansea City 2 - 1 On 2nd January 2016 / QPR Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 4th March 2015 / Sevilla Beat Inter Milan To Win The Europa League For A Record Sixth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.