Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Which Don Moen's Track Inspire You The Most? He Never Sleeps - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Don Moen's Track Inspire You The Most? He Never Sleeps (1345 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / T.d Jakes, Don Moen, Cece Winans, Kurt Carr And Many Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Don Moen's Track Inspire You The Most? He Never Sleeps by Nobody: 12:58am On May 12, 2012
Don Moen is my favorite gospel artist and his songs do inspire me a lot. Among all his songs, "He never sleeps" is my best song. Listening to this song has really made me experience the presence of God in my life. Even now am listening to "HE NEVER SLEEPS" and the lyrics goes like this
1. when you've prayed every prayer that you know how to pray just remember the Lord will hear and the answer is on it's way.
[Refrain]
Our God is able.
He is mighty.
He is faithful.
(chorus)
And He never sleeps, He never slumber, He never tires of hearing our prayer. When we are weak He becomes stronger. So rest in His love and cast all of your cares on Him.
2. Do you feel that the Lord has forgotten your need. Just remember that God is always working in ways you cannot see. (that's right)
Our God is able. He is mighty He is faithful... Chorus x2
The bible tell us to cast all our care on Him because He cares for us. My friend this more than a promise, it's a command. So be at rest because today God is working in ways that you can not see. He never sleeps, He never slumber... Chorus... All Don Moen fans please drop your favorite tracks that inspire you most and lets share together

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: My Hero Pastor Is A False Prophet (part 1) / Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ / Can Man Bless God, Considering His Omnipotency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.