Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Weekend Gigging - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weekend Gigging (1189 Views)

20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

Weekend Gigging by bright007(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2012
Mr Kpekus was å responsible,caring and financially stable man before he lost his job.He became å nuisance in d house after d unfortunate incident but Mrs kpekus his wife ŵăš there to carry d financial burdens.Mrs Kpekus would use her hard-earned money to make sure there ŵăš no difference btw d time her husband had å job and now dat he lost it.She paid d light bills,house rent,children school fees and above all,cooks delicious meals juiced with assorted meats and inviting aroma.After sometime Mrs Kpekus ŵăš compelled to threaten her husband that she ŵăš gonna poison his food,although this ŵăš to make him work hard to get back on his feet financially.
Mr Kpekus came back home after å futile job-hunt and was very hungry.His wife quickly informed him dat she has poisoned d food.Mr kpekus pondered heavily on d next line of action $ quickly took part of d food and gave it to Boggy their dog.Boggy ate and ate $ after about ten minutes did not show any signs of being poisoned.
Mr kpekus quickly descended on d remaining content of d pot and ate everything eatable.As he ŵăš having å glass of water to push down his meal,his son Junior came running home and shouting 'daddy...daddy...Boggy d dog is dead.Mr Kpekus ŵăš shocked and immediately became restless.He thought å about d intestinal pains experienced by those who ate poisoned foods before dying.He took å rope,went to d sitting room and hung himself.he ŵăš dying slowly wen his son Junior ran in again shouting....daddy...daddy..d man who hit boggy with his car wants to see you.
Mr kpekus started shouting...help...help..help..
Re: Weekend Gigging by bingbagbo(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2012
. .. * sleeps whiles trying to read that article* undecided embarassed
Re: Weekend Gigging by bright007(f): 1:20pm On May 12, 2012
bin gbagbo: . .. * sleeps whiles trying to read that article* undecided embarassed
dats because u are still learning how to read.this is far above your level.Start by learning how to spell two or three lettered words like:go,me,you,is,as,at.
Re: Weekend Gigging by purpinkx(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2012
I think I love this grin
Re: Weekend Gigging by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 12, 2012
bright007: Mr Kpekus was å responsible,caring and financially stable man before he lost his job.He became å nuisance in d house after d unfortunate incident but Mrs kpekus his wife ŵăš there to carry d financial burdens.Mrs Kpekus would use her hard-earned money to make sure there ŵăš no difference btw d time her husband had å job and now dat he lost it.She paid d light bills,house rent,children school fees and above all,cooks delicious meals juiced with assorted meats and inviting aroma.After sometime Mrs Kpekus ŵăš compelled to threaten her husband that she ŵăš gonna poison his food,although this ŵăš to make him work hard to get back on his feet financially.
Mr Kpekus came back home after å futile job-hunt and was very hungry.His wife quickly informed him dat she has poisoned d food.Mr kpekus pondered heavily on d next line of action $ quickly took part of d food and gave it to Boggy their dog.Boggy ate and ate $ after about ten minutes did not show any signs of being poisoned.
Mr kpekus quickly descended on d remaining content of d pot and ate everything eatable.As he ŵăš having å glass of water to push down his meal,his son Junior came running home and shouting 'daddy...daddy...Boggy d dog is dead.Mr Kpekus ŵăš shocked and immediately became restless.He thought å about d intestinal pains experienced by those who ate poisoned foods before dying.He took å rope,went to d sitting room and hung himself.he ŵăš dying slowly wen his son Junior ran in again shouting....daddy...daddy..d man who hit boggy with his car wants to see you.
Mr kpekus started shouting...help...help..help..
gosh! Bright are u cracking jokes to primary 2 student?? D joke is too dry and simple! Abegi give us confirm joke joor! tongue
Re: Weekend Gigging by bright007(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2012
purpinkx: I think I love this grin
better person!
Re: Weekend Gigging by mcnepow(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2012
My pikin, the yoke tooo long
Make I go call my grand son to come read am foir me *yawns*
Re: Weekend Gigging by bright007(f): 6:56pm On May 12, 2012
booqee: gosh! Bright are u cracking jokes to primary 2 student?? D joke is too dry and simple! Abegi give us confirm joke joor! tongue
oh!my dear booqee,do u know dat mr Kpekus dog's name sounds similar to ur name?
Its name is Boggy and ur name is booqee.are u from ťĥĕ same home?
Re: Weekend Gigging by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 12, 2012
bright007: oh!my dear booqee,do u know dat mr Kpekus dog's name sounds similar to ur name?
*singing* its so funny dat i forgot to laff.....now i remember..... hahahaha!

Pako biscuit no dry reach dis post. tongue
Re: Weekend Gigging by toygod2: 10:08pm On May 12, 2012
Funny grin cheesy
Re: Weekend Gigging by DJNANCY: 10:26pm On May 12, 2012
bright007: oh!my dear booqee,do u know dat mr Kpekus dog's name sounds similar to ur name?
Now you are cracking jokes lol
Re: Weekend Gigging by bright007(f): 4:46pm On May 14, 2012
Booquee no wan answerrrrrr?
Re: Weekend Gigging by JojoArmani(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2012
am thinkin if de joke was funny. But the dog name and booque name makes me open my teeth. Hahahahhahahahahahahah
Re: Weekend Gigging by JojoArmani(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2012
am thinkin if de joke was funny. But the dog name and booque name makes me open my teeth.Booque no offence. Hahahahhahahahahahahah

The Reason Why Student Don't Study Nowadays. / Let's Kill English In Anyway We Can... / Wtf What Did This Little Boy Did To Deserve This[see Photo]