Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Batch B2007 Coppers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Batch B2007 Coppers (713 Views)

Internship Positions For NYSC Coppers / Out Gone Batch C Coppers Beware Especially Lagos Coppers / Urgent Recruitment For Graduates,undergraduates Especially Coppers In VHR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batch B2007 Coppers by daynike(f): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
THIS MESSAGE GOES TO THE COPPERS IN THE HOUSE.COPPERS WI O,WA O.WI WI,WA WA.CAN ANYBODY HELP US APPEAL TO THE  NEW STATE COORDINATOR OF LAGOS STATE .HE SAID THAT COPPERS WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO TEST AND INTERVIEW WHICH IS OTHERWISE,MANY COY HAVE BEEN CONDUCTING TEST FOR COPPERS AND MANY HAVE BEEN REJECTED AND EVEN  NEW RULES OF HIS.PLS HELP US BEG MOST OF THE COMPANIES TO BE RECRUITNG THE BATCH B COPPERS WITHOUT SENTIMENT,MANY OF THEM HAVE BEEN ROAMING ABOUT THE STREET OF LAGOS.PLS HELP.THIS IS TO SAY I LOVE UTO ALL THE LAGOS COPPERS THAT DID THEIR ORIENTATION IN EDE CAMP ESPECIALLY PLATOON 14.U CAN REACH ME ON MY MAIL bakare_olanike@yahoo.co.uk .cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Exam Of 27/10 / Firstbank Induction / Crawler Technician Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.