Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Playstation Vita 4 Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Playstation Vita 4 Sale (1673 Views)

Who Can Replace A Broken LCD Screen For Playstation Vita? / Psp2(playstation Vita) 4 Sale. / Playstation Vita For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation Vita 4 Sale by VictorTobore(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2012
I have a clean ps vita 4 sale and fifa soccer.Both will be going 4 #60k.pls call dis number if u're intrested-08180716834 or 08183759569.And remember it's both d vita and d fifa soccer game i'm selling for #60k.

Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by hobyner(m): 12:04am On May 14, 2012
I know a lot of people looking for where they can get a psp vita, go to droparena.com, sign-up and upload it there. Cool site for selling your stuffs
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by turawafett(f): 10:56pm On May 15, 2012
Clean psp vita for sale 60k. call arike on 080332438913
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by VictorTobore(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2012
Guy are u mad,i posted dis trend 4 ps vita buyers 'n' not sellers pls try 2 create your if u want 2 sell anything@turawafet or whoever u are.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by turawafett(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2012
@ Victor Tobore u lack manners, I do not know what you will do if you are the owner of nairaland. Remember somebody owns this site and he is generous enough to allow you and I use this site for free. So why can't you learn to accommodate others. Beside there are better way of telling me not to post on topic you created without insulting me.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by VictorTobore(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2012
Now i know u are really really 'MAD',have u been drinking because i think u're high because if u're normal i think u would have thought about the consequences of your action 2 d person who created d trend and let me ask u dis dis ? 'if u're a business man what would u do 2 those who go behind ur' back 2 advertise goods 2 ur' costumers do u smile at them and give them a hand shake.Pls next time try 2 create ur' own trend and as 4 d owner of dis site i don't think he would be happy with u if he was in my shoes.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by turawafett(f): 10:17pm On May 17, 2012
Mature mind do not abuse, I hope you realise anyone can post whatever they like on this site if not their will be some sort of restriction to what you can post on it. this is not the first topic with similar post, it just a way of limiting numbers of similar topic, its not a do or die affair, whosoever wants to but will buy anyway. This is public place and anybody can post whatever they like on a post. If you approach me properly like good business do I will have tender and unreserved apology, but since you choose to approach me the way you did no apology whatsoever from me.
Now to real issue what is your grouse really, you are selling PSP vita with a game for 60k and I'm advertising only PSP for same amount, logic says you will sale yours before mine, beside I posted on your topic with the believe that you have sold your, and if anybody needs another I have for sale.
Learn to approach people properly, you can drive home you point without abusing anyone.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by VictorTobore(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2012
I'm not usually like dis it's just that when i opened d my post after avertising i was xpecting 2 see someone who wants 2 buy my ps vita 'n' not someone dat wants 2 sell so I got angry.I'm sorry 4 d insults pls accept my apology there is no need fighting over buyers when one have not even showed yet and just 2 let you knw mine is still with me even with my price range i still can't find anyone who wants 2 buy d ps vita hmm... Nigerians,may be they are waiting for people 2 paste a ps vita 4 sale for #20k b/4 they will buy(lol).Well i'm stìll apologising because i think we can learn 2 relate peacefully on nairaland without quarrelling with ourselves(Bye).
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by hobyner(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2012
Tom and Jerry Quarelling
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by hobyner(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2012
but @theotherguy, you should v created ur own thread rather than try 2 spoil business for this som1 else
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by turawafett(f): 4:05pm On May 18, 2012
My dear brother I tender my unreserved apology, I really like you spirit, you are a good citizen of Nigeria, for the records I'm a she and not a he. I will call your number if anyone shown interest on the PSP. I must confess I appreciate people like you. One again I'm sorry for my everything.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 18, 2012
very funny
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by hobyner(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2012
@turawafett if u want to say sorry, then say it and stop blowing grammer
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by turawafett(f): 1:31am On May 21, 2012
@ hobyner my first and last sentence hre answer it all. its no grammar ooo
turawafett: My dear brother I tender my unreserved apology, I really like you spirit, you are a good citizen of Nigeria, for the records I'm a she and not a he. I will call your number if anyone shown interest on the PSP. I must confess I appreciate people like you. One again I'm sorry for my everything.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by whizcode: 7:02am On May 21, 2012
What are d advantages of d psp vita over d normal psp.pls enlighten us
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2012
whizcode: What are d advantages of d psp vita over d normal psp.pls enlighten us

Don't be lazy. Google it up.
Re: Playstation Vita 4 Sale by archolisa(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2012
NEW PS VITA FOR SALE @ 45,000

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cctv, Pabx, Access Control, Wired/wireless Burglar/fire Alarms, Hotel Lock / Rooted, Fairly Used Etisalat Gaga Smartphone with 2GB and 4GB SD Cards for 10K! / Samsung Galaxy S6012 Dual Sim - N18,000 - 08182174043

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.