Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki (2219 Views)

How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 7:00pm On May 12, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw8FzN5AjR4

You need to watch this to the end!
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by Uche2008: 7:50pm On May 12, 2012
ok
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2012
If your objective here is to have people of good conscience form an opinion after viewing this insightful video-documentary, I suggest you change the title
As it currently stands, it does this thread a serious disservice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw8FzN5AjR4
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by redsun(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2012
Mehn,these people are crazy man!How can they be tasking ordinary hard up citzens like that?Why can't they restrict the collections to heavy duty vehicles,government vehicles and viable commercial vehecles?
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 8:50pm On May 12, 2012
redsun: Mehn,these people are crazy man!How can they be tasking ordinary hard up citzens like that?Why can't they restrict the collections to heavy duty vehicles,government vehicles and viable commercial vehecles?

They do it because they can. Simply because they can. Expect their goons here in 3, 2, 1......
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by redsun(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2012
Nigeria is truly a mad country.Look at the environment of people that suppossedly pay taxes.Like piggery and unlike human habitats.

What are they using the taxes for?Tax proceeds should all go back to the commnunities,not for politicians pockets.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 8:56pm On May 12, 2012
redsun: Nigeria is truly a mad country.Look at the environment of people that suppossedly pay taxes.Like piggery and unlike human habitats.

What are they using the taxes for?Tax proceeds should all go back to the commnunities,not for politicians pockets.

They're using the taxes to build an empire of hotels. Four Points at Sheraton, the Ikeja Shopping Mall at Alausa, Lakowe Lakes Estate, Royal Gardens Estate, Fara Park Estate, Beechwood Estate, Adeva Gardens, and many, many other things places where the communities can eat cake!
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by redsun(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2012
This is korokoro oppression and it is making my blood boil.How can man be so inhumane to man?
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 9:20pm On May 12, 2012
That's just Part 1. Part 2 is in post production now and will be released soon.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 9:25pm On May 12, 2012
redsun: This is korokoro oppression and it is making my blood boil.How can man be so inhumane to man?

You think Bola Tinubu is still human? He became an animal after 2003. The cocaine got a few crucial brain cells that control empathy. With those gone, the beast in him was fully unleashed.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by redsun(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2012
djustice:

You think Bola Tinubu is still human? He became an animal after 2003. The cocaine got a few crucial brain cells that control empathy. With those gone, the beast in him was fully unleashed.

Mannn!Nigerian politicians are like wolves,they eat their victims alive.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 8:06pm On May 13, 2012
Filming has been completed on the second part of this documentary. It's now going through post production, and will be released at the end of June. It presents mind-blowing ron cast evidence of links between certain individuals at ARM, LCC, Deux Projects, Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Raji Fashola. It also presents evidence of , official corruption in the very existence of Plycon Construction, as well as the contracts from which they've benefited.

All of this evidence is available to the EFCC, but they have refused to investigate, right from the time of Ribadu. Considering that Ribadu emerged the Presidential Candidate of ACN, we now know why! Lamorde was Ribadu's defacto number two, and continues their agenda from back then, or Bola Tinubu, Tunji Olowolafe and several other ACN linked personalities would not be roaming free today. Ibori is a boy scout by comparison with Bola Tinubu!
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by joyceok: 9:19pm On May 13, 2012
TINUBU IS A HEARTLESS THIEF
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by djustice: 11:04pm On May 13, 2012
joyceok: TINUBU IS A HEARTLESS THIEF

You think so Many on Nairaland think he's an angel of light. Oh, sorry, I forgot....they're on his payroll too, probably being paid with money squeezed out of those poor Lekki residents as they cross the tollgate to go to hospital on Lagos Island, since the land meant for their General Hospital has been taken over by......yes, Bola Tinubu, and used to build his one of his many private estates, Royal Gardens Estate, at Ajah.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by Pygru: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
redsun:

Mannn!Nigerian politicians are like wolves,they eat their victims alive.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by MajHeadache: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pyguru is watching and waiting with his banhammer

Tinibu is a thief and only thieves support him and his stooge fashola
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by MajHeadache: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

You think so Many on Nairaland think he's an angel of light. Oh, sorry, I forgot....they're on his payroll too, probably being paid with money squeezed out of those poor Lekki residents as they cross the tollgate to go to hospital on Lagos Island, since the land meant for their General Hospital has been taken over by......yes, Bola Tinubu, and used to build his one of his many private estates, Royal Gardens Estate, at Ajah.

jarus has recently branched out with his own blog after seeing how much Seun is milking from Alausa.

here : https://www.nairaland.com/1409304/jarus-exclusive-interview-nuhu-ribadu/2

and I quote him:

Jarus: So you think I need ads on my blog to make money? I'm currently organizing an offline conference under the aegis of my blog, and I'm taking out close to half a million Naira from my personal resources to fund the event without collecting a dime from participant.

Yes, if I make money from my blog, fine, but I have other sources of income that fetch me monthly pay that even a blogger with 1000 ads on his/her blog can never earn!

And Seun is also comfortable enough to do away with adverts (for overall strategic reason) for 2 months and don't mind the revenue loss. So why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by MajHeadache: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

Tinibu is suffering from liver and kidney failure from all years of cocaine sniffing. That's the true reason for his medical trip and not some dumbass knee surgery.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by olabukola: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Those people complaining about the toll are they not ACN members? Is labour party not in lagos why are they sleeping?.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by olabukola: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Tinibu is suffering from liver and kidney failure from all years of cocaine sniffing. That's the true reason for his medical trip and not some dumbass knee surgery.
Say what you know and quit being hateful.
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by Asoozy: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
olabukola: Say what you know and quit being hateful.

olabukola aka pygru aka laptop 24.

Aye omo ibo gbosa!

Keep delving into djustice's archives to re-raise his past threads. For your mind now, you don find new messiah abi?

All of you will be jointly annihilated!

Ee ti po to!
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by MajHeadache: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
see how they have ignored this thread.

i am sure they are convening a meeting on how best to react to this.

it is either they will start with insults or they will use their janitors to hide posts or they will derail it to another Igbo bashing so that the owners will hide the thread entirely.

i too sabi una for here
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
The toll is ok if you ask me. But 1 for a 50km road is enough.. Unless you only pay for one toll to pass the three..

At the same time, I honestly believe, the Lekki-Ajah communities deserve way more better amenities than is given presently..

Forget the land sales, the natives still own their land and can be pissed when they are systematically being pushed away.

Lagos collect property taxes from Lekki residents don't it?
Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by tsomething: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
toll gates at every 10km interval on a road linking a predominantly residential area and no alternative route! What more can I say than Eko O Ni Baje O , also Uncle Fashola for President !!!

Greatest legal scam ever executed in Naija

1 Like

Re: Stealing Lekki: A Must Watch Documentary On How Tinubu Stole Lekki by ChristKid1: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
0lumide: The toll is ok if you ask me. But 1 for a 50km road is enough.. Unless you only pay for one toll to pass the three..

At the same time, I honestly believe, the Lekki-Ajah communities deserve way more better amenities than is given presently..

Forget the land sales, the natives still own their land and can be pissed when they are systematically being pushed away.

Lagos collect property taxes from Lekki residents don't it?

Bro. did you watch the video at all? Who told you it's 1 tollgate?

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Militant get N65,000,Police N28k,army N35k That Is Bad-Musiwa / UNPRECEDENTED: Kaduna – Ikot Ekpene Rail Line To Start Operation... Is this True / Meet Nigeria's Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.