Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. (7082 Views)

I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping / Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by zicopro(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2012
IF YOU ARE RICH AND CARING AND YOU NEED A PRETTY GIRL FOR RELATIONSHIP THEN CALL ME NOW ON.
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by emma2419(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2012
i don't need singles i need sugar mum.
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by zicopro(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2012
just give me a call.

1 Like

Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by Agbro1: 8:18am On May 26, 2012
bros i dey salute, is me agbro whom u gave sugar mum, do u remember me now? I want to say big thank u for given me a sugar mum with little cash after i have been duped by some guyz. U have made me beleive u are real. Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by agbeusifo: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
where is your number?

1 Like

Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by kamoginey: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
emma2419: i don't need singles i need sugar mum.
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by jojoanobi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am 35yrs male, single, working and living in Lagos.. no kids yet. but hope to have soon. Am in search of an understanding, caring and independent lady/ woman from any part of the world btw 25 - 45yrs for a date/ relationship.. must be a christian... kindly reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion! Thank you
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by nasoeb: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Small thief,
na ASUU strike dey cus ds one abi
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by tobazz: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
hi, am tobazz from lagos. i need a lady, frm eny tribe, that. cearing beut, that will lov me, u can watsaap me on, 09098051437
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by cvibe2: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people. Register free
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by slide01: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by acc001(f): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
jojoanobi:
Am 35yrs male, single, working and living in Lagos.. no kids yet. but hope to have soon. Am in search of an understanding, caring and independent lady/ woman from any part of the world btw 25 - 45yrs for a date/ relationship.. must be a christian... kindly reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion! Thank you
07063993543 whstsap m
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by madukwe1(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
y will guys pt up with dis. plss be careful o
Re: Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. by charlsbob: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Need A Gay Mate Call 08062503446 / I Miss This Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.