Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment (820 Views)

Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by prettyG: 7:28am On May 13, 2012
Re: Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by peter2012: 11:04am On May 13, 2012
u see, while other poor people are dying doctor's strike caused by fashola. God help the poor.
Re: Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by Pennywise(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2012
Being a governor's father must have its perks
Re: Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by redsun(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2012
Poetic justice.The most stupid thing to do is to sack striking and dejected doctors.

Did he pay the price?No,because he is above the law.He should have bore the brunt of his "wise" actions by letting his father fight it out in the chaos like the rest of the suffering lagosians who have no where to run to.
Re: Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by hakanai(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2012
You guys take it easy on the Governor.It's being hard for him and now his father a victim of the striking doctors.what can he possibly do?If you have the means like him then why not get help outside.While the poor can as well simply travel to the next state with available health care,i mean as your money reach you.Even with the doctors not striking or fired the poor man has always patronized herbal remedies,traditional healers,pharmacist etc grin grin
Re: Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by FindOut(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2012
well, dats funny, coz as far as i know ( i stand to be corrected), Gov. fashola's father has been resident in the USA long before his son dreamt of leaving private law practice, & even after he became governor, i dnt think the man has moved back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Sends Dad Abroad For Treatment by usel0707: 9:53am On May 14, 2012
Poetic justice.The most silly thing to do is to sack striking and dejected doctors.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Remembering The Aba Women's Revolt Of 1929 / I Reported Otedola’s Bribe To Police And EFCC In April – Farouk Lawan / Food For Tot: Blacks Inferior To Whites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.