Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare (1587 Views)

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) / I'm Disappointed In Buhari I Just Bought A Shoe With Made In Biafra In Kano-pics / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) (2) (3) (4)

OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2012
The struggle for independent is incomplete without the shedding of blood and making of heroes of war.Biafra is not an exception, below is a military masterpiece to adopt in the prosecution of a new Biafra war for independence. The Biafra Liberation army {BLA} wil comprise of only 10 battalions unlike Operation Niger storm with 25 battalion. OPERATION DIRTY OIL is a guerila attack against the oil fields and installation in the country with a view to enforce great economic hardship on the nations treasury. The best time to launch this operation will be on the 29th of May 2019 when Jonathan would have completed his tenure in office and a northerner took power. The 1st and 2nd battalion wil attack River state, Company A wil raided SHELL oil field capture the entire workers and occupy the oil platform while Company B wil attack and capture the Agip offshore and onshore oil field. Company C wil raid TOTAL oil simultanious, the 1st platoon wil capture the NNPC office. Over 500 workers wil be held hostage and the nations oil exportation brought down to zero in the state. Next 3rd and 4th battalion wil attack Bayselsa and capture the entire oil field taking hostages. The Biafra Liberation Army wil now issue a press release claiming responsibility for the attack and showing picture of over 800 hostages captured both foreign and local oil workers. TERMS OF SETTLEMENT(1) that the BLA cannot negotiate with the Nigeria government(2)that the United Nation,Israel,France and USA are the only acceptable arbitrator between the BLA and Nigeria(3) that Nigeria army pull out of the old eastern Region within 72hrs and all police station be dismantled(4) that Shell &CO enter into a new oil agreement and lease with Biafra Petroleum Corporation(BPC) .(5) that the UN began a political move to grant the people of Biafra her sovereinity with immediate effect. The hostages wil be held until the demands are executed , the Operation wil be lead by Major Armstrong Amadioha( a code name) OPERATION DIRTY OIL wil be a great military victory with fewer casualties Biafrans can afford to wait until the conditions are met. Each day wil deprieve Nigeria millions of Dollar in oil revenue. We have all the time in the world!

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by tchaik(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2012
What movie have you been watching lately?

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Mynd44: 9:41am On May 13, 2012
Why do people reason through their backsides? You will attack oil installations and take it so easily? What will the Nigerian Navy be doing? Sitting down and watching Big brother?
You will kidnap foreign citizens and you won't be labelled an international terror group?
Perhaps I can help you complete your dumb idea
6. The Nigerian armed forces attacks you with the excuse that you are a terror group and commit genocide. The UN and foreign countries turn a blind eye as long as their citizens are safe and freed, the leader including the OP flee to Cote d Ivore where they are deported back to Nigeria for fear of Nigeria attacking them and they are all hanged for treason on arrival
and everyone lives happily ever after (atleast almost everyone)

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by hakanai(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Why do people reason through their backsides? You will attack oil installations and take it so easily? What will the Nigerian Navy be doing? Sitting down and watching Big brother?
You will kidnap foreign citizens and you won't be labelled an international terror group?
Perhaps I can help you complete your dumb idea
6. The Nigerian armed forces attacks you with the excuse that you are a terror group and commit genocide. The UN and foreign countries turn a blind eye as long as their citizens are safe and freed, the leader including the OP flee to Cote d Ivore where they are deported back to Nigeria for fear of Nigeria attacking them and they are all hanged for treason on arrival
and everyone lives happily ever after (atleast almost everyone)

^^^^^^^^ chai una no go kill man with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.My brother he is not calculating the multiple angles to it.Even the west can't stay for a week without the oil.With the Iranian sanctions to ice oil purchase from Iran.The alternative phase is in place and as a matter of fact Nigeria is an alternative.Shutting supply or attacking the instillation amounts to sanctions of oil on the west and before dawn the Americans will have deployed there defense policy for Nigeria to secure the oil fields and allow you face off with the Nigerian army.If you kidnap there nationals like in Libya,first things first is to see who can help out.
Some will doubt the Nigerian army abilities and covert rescue missions will have being deployed to capture and rescue as much as they can to minimize casualty.Finally i dey laugh,even more with the kidnappings going on.I hope say no be Igbo strategy of rehearsals towards mass kidnapping on this ill planned dooms day for the Biafrans again.I also feel you either don't mean it or lack sophistication.Why would you want to tell us now before 2019?You have lost alot in warfare my guy.Deception and element of surprise!Except this your talk na wash!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by kingkoboko: 11:04am On May 13, 2012
BIAFRA SHALL BE FREE! PEACEFULLY!

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by CyberG: 1:56pm On May 13, 2012
War is like opening a door in dark room, you never know what you will get. - Adolf Hitler.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by ak47mann(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2012
enemies of today's capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions cool
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by CyberG: 5:28pm On May 13, 2012
@Post: I am SURE this is NOT the position of the majority of SEasterners, only for you little kids who live outside of Nigeria and have no clue of history. But think of it: you want secession and also wishing that Nigerians from other parts of the country vote for you to be president of the country you like to break - what really do you want? Personally, I think presidents should be chosen on their clear achievements, track record, patriotism and loyalty to every single Nigerian from every part of the country.

Not that I think you can even come close to executing the tiniest bit of this baloney of a plan but realize NOW that as you lay your bed, you will have to lie on it. You cannot complain of genocide if other parts of Nigeria whoop your ass and refuse to accept your surrender unlike before. War can be very brutal and even if you mass ~30 million soldiers (to the last person) from the SE (not that all of them will even go along with your BS), you can be certain of only ONE result - loss, total loss. Don't ask me how I know but some of us have privileged information. grin grin wink tongue

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Mynd44: 5:58pm On May 13, 2012
But the one thing that baffled me is where the OP got this idea that it can work
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Johndoe100(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2012
This is a childs wet dream. Ibo go sell you out for money, as you are planning, they will be informing us.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2012
The hallucination continues.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by ak47mann(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2012
CyberG: @Post: I am SURE this is NOT the position of the majority of SEasterners, only for you little kids who live outside of Nigeria and have no clue of history. But think of it: you want secession and also wishing that Nigerians from other parts of the country vote for you to be president of the country you like to break - what really do you want? Personally, I think presidents should be chosen on their clear achievements, track record, patriotism and loyalty to every single Nigerian from every part of the country.

Not that I think you can even come close to executing the tiniest bit of this baloney of a plan but realize NOW that as you lay your bed, you will have to lie on it. You cannot complain of genocide if other parts of Nigeria whoop your ass and refuse to accept your surrender unlike before. War can be very brutal and even if you mass ~30 million soldiers (to the last person) from the SE (not that all of them will even go along with your BS), you can be certain of only ONE result - loss, total loss. Don't ask me how I know but some of us have privileged information. grin grin wink tongue
ONE QUESTION!!as you stand now,if you were given a chance to become Nigerian president will you accept it?knowing how many innocent people that will die from genocide killings and suicide bombings,you think even jonathan is not regretting it,him being the reason why terrorism and Islamic fundamentalist causing jihad all over northern nigeria?the thing is that i don't think any right igbo mind will want anything to do with a country like nigeria,so you shove it up your a.s.s hole.... cool
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2012
@post, chill bro. Bilie is the way. We will get Biafra without firing a single shot. Bilie has just filed a case with ICC. I just created a thread on that.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by gidiMonsta(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2012
I laff in mandarin cheesy Biafra Petroleum Company? Assembly of an army of 10 battalions while army watches on? The op is definitely high on cheap crack.

And you Mr. Billie your genocide case will be thrown out like the others before it.

I think we should just let ds people go and form their landlocked country sef. Mschww

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Mynd44: 2:13am On May 14, 2012
gidiMonsta: I laff in mandarin cheesy Biafra Petroleum Company? Assembly of an army of 10 battalions while army watches on? The op is definitely high on cheap crack.

And you Mr. Billie your genocide case will be thrown out like the others before it.

I think we should just let ds people go and form their landlocked country sef. Mschww
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by CyberG: 3:31am On May 14, 2012
ak47mann: ONE QUESTION!!as you stand now,if you were given a chance to become Nigerian president will you accept it?knowing how many innocent people that will die from genocide killings and suicide bombings,you think even jonathan is not regretting it,him being the reason why terrorism and Islamic fundamentalist causing jihad all over northern nigeria?the thing is that i don't think any right igbo mind will want anything to do with a country like nigeria,so you shove it up your a.s.s hole.... cool

Your inane reaction to my thought-provoking post shows YOU are TOTALLY insecure and paranoid! Why address your paranoia at me when you can pull yourself together and make some sense? If given the chance to become president today, YES I will but before then I would have deliberately and actively campaigned for it knowing exactly what plans I have for the nation, how my plans will be paid for and completely prepared for it and the serious demands of leadership. The Nigerian people will have the choice to say YES or NO! Shikena!

Now, you should have your fat womanly aszs blown apart because you lack the composure or clarity of thought to be a man, talk less of a leader! Now that you have admitted that NO Igbo mind will want anything to do with leadership in Nigeria, I hope you don't begin to sing a different tune sooner than later. Not that I think you speak for the patriotic and more capable Igbos who are in the majority to weak minded people like you. BH was created by politics, corruption, frustration, religious extremism all causing poverty of the mind which knows no tribal allegiance. I think you are just one of those little boys here who are yet to feel a woman's warmth like Afam4eva, so you know nothing about what you are talking about. I recommend you read or watch documentaries about war studies to see how older men who have been in real wars behave compared to young, ignorant boys who have had just too much akpu to eat. If you are too lazy to read, watch "The German Wehrmacht (Part 1-5)" documentary on Youtube and you will see how the young 18-20 something year old soldiers lamented on how they didn't know what they were doing. In fact, in some instances, they had shot their own soldiers because they were paranoid, afraid or just turned back after seeing the ground soaked with human blood. Are you ready and hope you live somewhere in Nigeria where you can participate fully?

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Nobody: 8:07am On May 14, 2012
Mynd_44: But the one thing that baffled me is where the OP got this idea that it can work
never under estimate the will power of the people. Do you honestly think that we the contemporary ibos we simply forget and forgive the genocide against our people? Do you think that we shal shout One Nigeria, when our fathers fought for the salvation of Biafra? The war continues its like a relay race.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by gidiMonsta(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: never under estimate the will power of the people. Do you honestly think that we the contemporary ibos we simply forget and forgive the genocide against our people? Do you think that we shal shout One Nigeria, when our fathers fought for the salvation of Biafra? The war continues its like a relay race.

You people calling what happened in the civil war a genocide is an insult to the victims in Rwanda and Bosnia. For God's sakes your people declared independence annexing parts of d State that weren't even ibo, what did you expect? Biafran Soldiers also committed attrocities during d war so stop playing this victim card like it wasn't ur coup leaders that started it all.

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by saintneo(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2012
o boi!

LMFAO!

Let's get serious, I recall, back like 15 years ago, I created my Biafra take over plan. With the little knowledge of Physics and Chemistry then I had thoughts of building nuclear weapons, RPGs and B32(equivalent of F16), and harnessing Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Edo and Delta states into the new Biafra. Seriously wrote this shit down somewhere but I can't find any longer. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A message to all Biafrans(Biafra-in-the-heart), we need to look beyond warfare. We need towards economic and technological development.

Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2012
saintneo: o boi!

LMFAO!

Let's get serious, I recall, back like 15 years ago, I created my Biafra take over plan. With the little knowledge of Physics and Chemistry then I had thoughts of building nuclear weapons, RPGs and B32(equivalent of F16), and harnessing Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Edo and Delta states into the new Biafra. Seriously wrote this shit down somewhere but I can't find any longer. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A message to all Biafrans(Biafra-in-the-heart), we need to look beyond warfare. We need towards economic and technological development.
we cannot separate militaristic warfare from our economic and political emancipation, you cannot be a master when the invaders(Nigeria army) still occupys our land.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by gidiMonsta(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: never under estimate the will power of the people. Do you honestly think that we the contemporary ibos we simply forget and forgive the genocide against our people? Do you think that we shal shout One Nigeria, when our fathers fought for the salvation of Biafra? The war continues its like a relay race.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Almaiga: 12:01pm On May 14, 2012
Mynd_44: But the one thing that baffled me is where the OP got this idea that it can work
this is the result of watching too much nigerian movies and the OP has started to think like most producers of nigerian movie.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
gidiMonsta:

You people calling what happened in the civil war a genocide is an insult to the victims in Rwanda and Bosnia. For God's sakes your people declared independence annexing parts of d State that weren't even ibo, what did you expect? Biafran Soldiers also committed attrocities during d war so stop playing this victim card like it wasn't ur coup leaders that started it all.
There is so much lack or sense in this thread, I had to bring it back up
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by joeyfire(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
@OP - God forbid. Ndi igbo will never fire the first shot.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by BlackBaron: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ode!
Your mates are developing blueprints for better lives and progress, you're busy dreaming up one of warfare and destruction.

You think war is a game? Psychotic piece of shite ...
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is fun
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by MrMcJay(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
OP, you're looking for an opportunity for the FG to 'test' the 80,000 guns it bought for 2007 elections? BTW, abeg pass me dat ur weed, my own no strong reach am.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by kettykings: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
@ Biafra4tharmy if this is not treason then what is it.

In as much as i don't believe or support or associate with anything Biafra , My Fears are still real concerning this post. if it took the Nigerian Army 30 months with foreign support and the combined mercenaries of Egyptian Pilots , British Munitions ,Soviet Union MIG , Ak47 , Arab world to stop Biafra. then Biafra is packed with real fighting power . I don't think any other group would have with stood that alliance for more than a year .
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
I hope you will lead the war. No be to come nairaland come make noise.
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by Malawian(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
we are just waiting for the strong igbo leader to give us guns. uwazurike is a charlatan at best. when the leader shows up, we go see which levels. we igbos are fighters, we fight at least once every generation, and the troop is really coming!
Re: OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare by ba7man(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Before World War1, the world wanted a war. They had this romantic notion that heroes were made and civillizations rose from the ashes of war.......But when they saw the reality, all the dead bodies, cities razed to the ground, people starving, the economic hardship etc. The scales fell from their eyes. @ O.P. It seems you've learnt nothing from the Biafran Civil war, Using the same fail approach to solving a problem but expecting a different result. Its your current leaders dining with the FG that will corner and killl you all in Port-Harcout. I'll be watching your dead bodies on CNN in Lag.

Nigerian Army Day Celebration(nadcel) 2013 / Abuja: A City With Many Fakes / Delivering Parcels In Nigeria By Drones? See Amazon Parcel Delivery Drones!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64