Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot (1588 Views)

Little Johnny Meets The Bishop / The Bishop And The Ass / The Pastor, The Bishop And The Donkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by luv2talk(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2012
Hi nairalanders, i just browsed through this joke on facebook & wish to share it here.... here it goes...

***FUNNY SUNDAY JOKES***
A lady approaches her Bishop to complain about her two female Parrot Birds, Here is the Conversation
LADY: Father, I have a problem. I have two female talkative birds "Parrots" and
they only know how to say one thing."
BISHOP: What do they say?
LADY: They only know how to say:- ''Sweeeeeetieee e.. we're prostituuutes,Y ou wana have some Funnnnnnn Comehereeeeee"
BISHOP: That's terrible!!!, but I have a solution to your problem.
LADY: Oh Father, i will be Glad sir...
BISHOP: Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male talking parrots that only know how to pray, Sing praise songsand read the bible. My Male parrots are ordained Birds of God,They will preach toyour female Parrots to stop saying those dirty words. Im sure after they spend some times with them here, they will become born again christians, learn to praise and Worship God
LADY: Thank you Bishop, i will bring them here tommorrow sir.
The next day, the lady brings her female parrots to the Bishop's house.., She saw the Bishop's two male parrots holding rosary beads, praying in their cage. the lady was impressed, then puts her two female parrots to join them in the cage. Here is the conversation between the Birds:-
FEMALE PARROTS: Hi, You guys are handome, we're prostitutes, you wana have some fun?
BISHOP'S MALE PARROTS: (looks at eachother for a while and exclaims)"Wow...Bros, abeg throwway the Rosery!!!, God don answer our Prayer ooooh...., Thank you Bishop....Today na Today...."
Fans..What do you think about Bishop's birds..Oya, Voice out your view
*Click SHARE to Spread It*
* To READ more JOKES,
Visit http://www.facebook.com/FunnyPikin
CLICK "LIKE"
Re: The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 13, 2012
dry joke...better luck next time

Re: The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by luv2talk(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2012
ondo_boi: dry joke...better luck next time
Brother Oponu...Bring your own WET JOKES make we see....Olodo, enemy of progress
Re: The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 13, 2012
luv2talk:
Brother Oponu...Bring your own WET JOKES make we see....Olodo, enemy of progress
yhu geh mouth...
Re: The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by luv2talk(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2012
ondo_boi:
yhu geh mouth...
is it a crime to see jokes on facebook and share it here..., dont discourage people from making this section lively. lets all be positive... May God Bless us all
Re: The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by zamirikpo(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2012
nice one joor,u know say some people no go ever laf no mata wetin u write...so no surprise if u r not appreciated,country tooooo hard.
Re: The Bishop & Two Prostitute Parrot by luv2talk(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2012
zamirikpo: nice one joor,u know say some people no go ever laf no mata wetin u write...so no surprise if u r not appreciated,country tooooo hard.
Bros...Your head dey there Muaaaaah

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Nigerian Runs Girl / the ijebu garri / The Unfortunate Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.