Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is She Lady Gaga Of Africa? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She Lady Gaga Of Africa? (1365 Views)

Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / Shocking Pictures Of Lady Gaga Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Lady Gaga Of Africa? by gree212: 5:29pm On May 13, 2012
I call her the lady Gaga of Africa, the only difference is that her fans don't call themselves "little monsters" .Just describe lady gaga and you will find out that Goldie Harvely will heavy match your description. From her paper made clothes to her 8 inch shoes to the color of her makeup /dresses down to hmmm... should I say craziness? well they have a huge similarity there. I guess the similarities end there because Lady gag doesn't wear booty pads.......or does she? well, I guess Goldie's booty pad is so obvious! Anyway, am not really her biggest fan but she is one artist that has made a statement on the female artist costumes. Give or take, she is one creative mind!
Take a look at some of the incredible costumes she has worn over the years.
http://giftemezu..com/2012/05/lady-gaga-of-africa.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos- 2face, Vector, Sound Sultan At The ‘mark D Ball’ Basketball Tournament / Candle Night Procession For Damino Damoshe Going On Right Now / Sexy Or Tacky? Miss-k's Captivating Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.