Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Who Fit The Seat? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Fit The Seat? (537 Views)

I Am A Graduate Of Sociology Were Do I Fit In Our Society / I'm TOO FIT To Work! Gym Enthusiast Who Spends Four Hours A Day Working Out / People Who Fit Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Fit The Seat? by Delicacy: 6:02pm On May 13, 2012
A mega-retail conglomerate with its operation in Nigeria requires the service of young energetic and experience professionals to fill the following positions in its expansion strategy.
1. Pharmacist
2. Accounting Officers
3. Sales Executives
4. Freight Forwarders/clearing Agent
5. Medical lab Technicians
6. Front desk officers
7. Secretaries
• General Requirement for Positions 1and5
Qualified Candidate Should be between the ages of 25 to 35 years should have a
A good degree in pharmacist or any related science discipline.
• For Positions 2,3,4,6 and 7
Applicants should be between the ages of 25 to 35 years
• A good degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Purchase and Supply for Positions 2and 3 Bsc/HND holders while for positions 6 and 7 minimum of OND
• Method of application; interested and qualified candidatures should forward their CV stating the position, name and phone number applying for as of the mail to qualifiedjobs34@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jobs, Sales & Services / Vacancies / WANTED URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.