Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Re-wrapping Of Vehicle Seats - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Re-wrapping Of Vehicle Seats (1019 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings / Challenges Of Vehicle Maintenance - There Are More To Engine Oil Than Sae20w-50 / List Of Vehicle Papers Needed To Drive A Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-wrapping Of Vehicle Seats by Debest2: 9:06pm On May 13, 2012
My fabric on my car seats, is wearing off; and I want to replace it, with LEATHER. Would it require replacing the fabric of the door mats?
Re: Re-wrapping Of Vehicle Seats by ZUBY77(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2012
Dont be silly. It is all about your budget and taste. There is no law that makes it compulsory. Have a mind of your own.
Re: Re-wrapping Of Vehicle Seats by olanshi: 9:37pm On May 13, 2012
Give me a call if you are in lagos, 08028849078.

(1) (Reply)

Whch Is Fastest Car Ford Or Audi? / Do Not Mistaken Your Car To Be Faulty-if Refused To Start After Refueling. / Help! I Need Sound Automobile Engineer For My Highlander Hybrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.