Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) (2166 Views)

. / Study In Europe For B.sc & M.sc. Do 1st Year In Cyprus And 2nd Year In America! / Study In Belarus For B.Sc. & M.Sc.(Invitation & Visa Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2012
Hello Prospective Undergraduate & Graduate Students,

This is to inform you of the opportunity for good study destinations with affordable and world class academic environment in Ukraine and Azerbaijan.

Degrees in Ukraine and Azerbaijan are at par with those from other European countries. Ukrainian and Azerbaijani universities and colleges provide their students with high-quality education under an international faculty. The undergraduate, masters and doctorate degrees that students will get from them are equal, if not better than, those from those in other European countries, since all European universities and colleges are obliged to follow the same set of standards as outlined by the European Union.

However, admission is now on into the following study programmes for B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Ukraine:

[b]General Medicine / Pediatrics
Duration of Course: 5 years
Degree awarded: MD (Doctor of medicine)/MBBS
Language of instruction: English

Dentistry
Degree awarded: BDS

Pharmacy
Degree awarded: Pharmacist

Nursing
Duration of Course: 2 years for diploma and 4 years for Bachelor degree
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Nursing

Fields of Economics: Business Administration, Economics, Accounting and Audits, International Economics Relations, International Relations. Duration of Course: 4 years bachelor
Degree awarded: Bachelor in Required field

Fields of Management: Business Management, Economics Management, Hotel and Tourism Management, Hospitality Management
Duration of Course: 4 years bachelor
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Management in required field

MBA (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Hotel & Tourism, Marketing, General Administration)
Duration of Course: 18 months
Degree awarded: MBA(Masters of Business Administration) in specific field

Fields of Engineering: Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Civil Engineering, Oil and Gas Engineering, Mining Engineering, Coal Engineering
Duration of Course: 4 years bachelor
Degree awarded: Bachelor of Engineering
Language of instruction: English [/b]

However, admission is now on into the following study programmes for B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Azerbaijan:

Please note that in the case of studying at any level of tertiary education in Azerbaijan, you need to undergo a compulsory Russian or Turkish Preparatory Language courses i.e. you have the option of making a choice of your preferred language course.

Here are the programmes in available at the B.Sc. and M.Sc. levels: Oil and Gas Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Journalism, Tourism and Hotel Management & Catering Services, International Business and Economy, International Relations, Accounting and Management and lots more....the usual study duration for all the courses in B.Sc. is 4-5 depending on the recipient university.

Please feel free to send an email to : benson.studyinfo@gmail.com for more info and inquiry....

Thanks and God Bless....
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by leo89: 10:26pm On May 13, 2012
Post ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ name of ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ site so we can research for ourselves..
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2012
It so obvious you are a scam & so desperate.. So u advice your fellow Nigerian to study in Azerbaijan? So you paint the country as a goldmine, gullible Nigerians fall for it then enter one chance, I pray u don't succeed with your plan...
Azerbaijan? Like seriously.... Can u advice any member of your family to study there?
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2012
leo89: Post ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ name of ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ site so we can research for ourselves..
U self one research on Azerbaijan & Ukraine? Better spend your cash on what's worthwhile
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 13, 2012
Ogbeche...I am happy that you don't know anything about what you are saying here....please young boy continue ranting...I pray you to...have a nice day....If I am defrauding Nigerians, may God judge me as a christian but if I am using this platform to advertise what I can do legitimately...young man may it be well with you..Have a nice day...
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2012
eduserv: Ogbeche...I am happy that you don't know anything about what you are saying here....please young boy continue ranting...I pray you to...have a nice day....If I am defrauding Nigerians, may God judge me as a christian but if I am using this platform to advertise what I can do legitimately...young man may it be well with you..Have a nice day...
Are u sure u want to play the Christain card now? Even if it's legitimate... We are talking Azerbijan here
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2012
@Ogbeche77....you are one of the best bastards here on Nairaland, I do believe that strongly because you don't even listen to news or even CNN to know what Azerbaijan stands for...in case you don't know...Azerbaijan is the Qatar of Europe at present......so don't come to the room and just reply to posts because you have internet access.
@eduserv....I love what you are doing, though some might find it skeptical...I have not met you before but I have heard about your recruitment prowess here in Abuja because my friend who is currently studying in Belarus gave me an updated info about how he was assisted by you without hitches....Keep it up...
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 14, 2012
sexyassy: @Ogbeche77....you are one of the best bastards here on Nairaland, I do believe that strongly because you don't even listen to news or even CNN to know what Azerbaijan stands for...in case you don't know...Azerbaijan is the Qatar of Europe at present......so don't come to the room and just reply to posts because you have internet access.
@eduserv....I love what you are doing, though some might find it skeptical...I have not met you before but I have heard about your recruitment prowess here in Abuja because my friend who is currently studying in Belarus gave me an updated info about how he was assisted by you without hitches....Keep it up...
https://www.nairaland.com/825571/cheap-study-belarus
U are a born retard, and your brain should be donated for cancer research, we're u not the one that created the above thread.... Another scammer on the loose, you think Nairalanders will fall for your scam, telling the OP thank you for a PDF file.. Oloriburuku
I repeat again, any Nairalander that contact this guys does so at there own peril, Telling us how Azerbijan is the next Qatar.. Why have u not migrated your deluded family there....
Scammer
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 14, 2012
sexyassy: @Ogbeche77....you are one of the best bastards here on Nairaland, I do believe that strongly because you don't even listen to news or even CNN to know what Azerbaijan stands for...in case you don't know...Azerbaijan is the Qatar of Europe at present......so don't come to the room and just reply to posts because you have internet access.
Silly, do u went to invite the moderator to the previous thread, you think everyone is as silly as you, Odunnu is still one of the most intelligent moderator I know of in nairaland, judges without sentiments
Your crooked way has been exposed.... And talking of which, why are you sending me friend request, I Sabi u.. Don't ever try dat again.. Understand .. Anofia
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2012
I thanks everyone of you for your enquiries and concern.........
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 15, 2012
Sorry for the mistake above, it was a typographical error....

I THANK EVERYONE OF YOU THAT SENT IN THEIR INQUIRIES THROUGH EMAILS....MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL....EVEN THOSE WHO WISH TO SEND IN THEIR INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME, I'D BE GLAD YOU DID. GOD BLESS....
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by AMUTAH: 5:02pm On May 16, 2012
Thanks very much Sir, I am proud of you..If Nigerian agents or those who claim to be one can be so transparent like you..I think fraudulent activities of agents will be a thing of the past....Keep it up...Your service was staisfactory
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by fajglobal(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2012
can i get details on Azerbaijan...... you can emeil me all that i contains or better still add me lets talk on yahoo msn ... larryfaj @ yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) by azerboi(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2013
Please how do I study petroleum engineering in azerbaijan what are the cost... I mean the money involve? Thank you

(1) (Reply)

List Of Scholarship Programme Available In Nigeria / National Open University Admission Form : / Abu Post-ume!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.