Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? (8493 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Are Internet Services In Nigeria Really Another Big Joke? / Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by vowiski(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2012
We struggle for everything; to enter a bus, to gain admission and to graduate, to get a job, to put food on the table and lots more and to say that I am a little bit frustrated with all of these happening to Nigerians is indeed an understatement. Today I finally decided to put these evil coportions to shame, these telecom coporation exploited Nigerian for too long. I tried to balance the problem in relation to our lack of power, but I soon realized that it couldn’t entrely be a reason for them to flop in full glory.

I thought I was going to write and publish this after the NCC made a declaration ordering these network providers to pay fines for their poor services, I was too lazy to gain access here, but after several attempts to update my Facebook status earlier today, just few seconds after Manchester City confirmed the EPL title failed woefully, I decided that it must be tonight.. I actually thought that move by the NCC was a right move but not all that great and really nothing that should even been receiving commendations from Nigerians. I mean that is their duty (except maybe you have no idea but you can have a clue on their official website). To the best of my understanding, the money isnt goin to the hands of the exploited Nigerians but to the confers of the NCC where their loot would further be increased.

Keep Reading
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Mcleo007(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2012
That's one of Nigeria's many ironies. Sadly but true.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by styles2009: 5:38pm On May 19, 2012
700kb in download speed is laughable compared to what you have in Benin Rep and Ghana grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by cyril83(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2012
08033334456 GEJ secured line, call him
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by imparable7(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2012
who is the F¤¤| that moved this thread to the front
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by vopnet: 6:32pm On May 19, 2012
Check your internet speed now free at
http://myspeed.vopnetmobile.com/
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by ismhab(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
AFTER EBELE'S TENURE IS OVER.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Bright2(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2012
When we vote GEJ for the second time. grin
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by marleygab(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2012
my brother, i dont know! even if you have the resources to pay above average to get excellent service. You are never gona get it. Despite the billions these operators make weekly.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by aare07(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2012
collective work of every Fidelity Nigerian.
Government should make austerity measures for the citizen.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Davluck(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2012
Never
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Andrew3(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2012
Am using 32mb per second.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by owobokiri(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2012
You first need to explain the term "hintaneti" to the guy with the 'head-pan' cap in Aso.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by 27naira(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2012
ismhab: AFTER EBELE'S TENURE IS OVER.

Na Ebele sale Modem give you? free him joor
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by luvola(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2012
Guys follow the link below this guy hooked me up with unlimited Internet without using any software or tunneling channel it work perfectly and I share it my Internet connection to everyone in my compound without the fear of Gigs.. Good life

Unlimited browsing

http://blackethics.com/474128/mtn-nigeria-unlimited-download-internet-browsing-and-internet-sharing-may-15-2012/

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by JW214: 7:53pm On May 19, 2012
I see Nigerians enjoying good unlimited internet when these following conditions are met:

Have uninterupted power supply, so that the ISPs will cut cost of powering their equipment with generators.

Have a good ICT(socio-Economic)policy network that will enable a free market

When consumers are ready and willing to pay for data used, not cutting corners and looking for free internet....

The list continues....
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Vivly(f): 8:05pm On May 19, 2012
Abeg just tell michael scoffield to produce modem give u.

Bt why d f u ck in hell did dis get to d front page
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 19, 2012
VISAPHONE IS 16K MONTHLY, IT WORKS PERFECT FOR ME. I SIMPLY PAY OFF 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION AND THERE IS NO DOWN PERIOD. AM I MISSING SOMETHING ?
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 19, 2012
Till jesus comes to the world the second time! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by tklala(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: VISAPHONE IS 16K MONTHLY, IT WORKS PERFECT FOR ME. I SIMPLY PAY OFF 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION AND THERE IS NO DOWN PERIOD. AM I MISSING SOMETHING ?

I pay just 1400 per month and it totally unlimited at super high speed currently watching the champions league final online

This guru set me up via youtube tutorial

Webguru@blackethics.com
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2012
tklala:

I pay just 1400 per month and it totally unlimited at super high speed currently watching the champions league final online

This guru set me up via youtube tutorial

Webguru@blackethics.com
I dont like all those backdoor stuff my bruv, if there is a cheap and reliable ISP that I can walk in and smack their ass if the service goes off, then am down.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by tklala(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: I dont like all those backdoor stuff my bruv, if there is a cheap and reliable ISP that I can walk in and smack their ass if the service goes off, then am down.

I don't use any software all I do Is just connect and am good to go... Sent him my number and he told me to delelte all tunneling software because I was using ultrasurf before..

I browse at high speed and unlimited download WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE or any back door channel.

My Forex platform and every other application works directly no config
Thanks to the boss

Webguru damilola

Webguru@blackethics.com
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 19, 2012
tklala:

I don't use any software all I do Is just connect and am good to go... Sent him my number and he told me to delelte all tunneling software because I was using ultrasurf before..

I browse at high speed and unlimited download WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE or any back door channel.

My Forex platform and every other application works directly no config
Thanks to the boss

Webguru damilola

Webguru@blackethics.com
How can i get this done, can I use it on my router ? Cos I have wireless in my compound what I presently do is plug the visa modem to my router and place it in the penthouse and the entire building has connectivity
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Bright2(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2012
@Leomax. I seconded!
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by DisGuy: 9:07pm On May 19, 2012
JW214: I see Nigerians enjoying good unlimited internet when these following conditions are met:

Have uninterupted power supply, so that the ISPs will cut cost of powering their equipment with generators.

Have a good ICT(socio-Economic)policy network that will enable a free market

When consumers are ready and willing to pay for data used, not cutting corners and looking for free internet....

The list continues....

this damn line is played out jor!!

When Nigerians are ready to pay for xyz they will get it

we pay more for phone lines, the quality is still poor

We are/will be paying more for electricity i doubt the quality will be any better

we pay through the nose for air transport, na so so flight cancellation and molue service

We are paying for 'high speed' internet the crazy thing will hang
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 19, 2012
THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE ONESELF UNHAPPY, I BELIEVE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO IN NIGERIA IS MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, IF YOU NEED FAST INTERNET FOR WHAT EVER REASON AND USE, GET A C-BAND VSAT INSTALLED, ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION IS LIKE $1200 A YEAR. IN THIS COUNTRY, IF YOU WANNA STAY COMPLAINING, YOU WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY. GOOD THING IS WE DONT PAY AS MUCH TAX AS THE AMERICANS PAY TO THE IRS, SO ONE CAN USE THE FUNDS TO LIVE A GREAT LIFE. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW, JUST MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by tklala(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: How can i get this done, can I use it on my router ? Cos I have wireless in my compound what I presently do is plug the visa modem to my router and place it in the penthouse and the entire building has connectivity

I use my mtn fastlink modem and share it for friends over wifi .. Pair with my galaxy tab and other and it very fast email him am very he will help out in minutes
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by DisGuy: 9:31pm On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE ONESELF UNHAPPY, I BELIEVE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO IN NIGERIA IS MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, IF YOU NEED FAST INTERNET FOR WHAT EVER REASON AND USE, GET A C-BAND VSAT INSTALLED, ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION IS LIKE $1200 A YEAR. IN THIS COUNTRY, IF YOU WANNA STAY COMPLAINING, YOU WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY. GOOD THING IS WE DONT PAY AS MUCH TAX AS THE AMERICANS PAY TO THE IRS, SO ONE CAN USE THE FUNDS TO LIVE A GREAT LIFE. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW, JUST MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.

Long live Nigeria !!!
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by hakon: 9:34pm On May 19, 2012
Hello my bros and sis dem. Have you heard of Ka Band Vsat solution. thats the sure way to have a reliable uninterrupted internet access at a very low price with bandwidth plans starting at 256 Kbps / 1 Mbps uplink and downlink with fantastic prices starting at $30 USD monthly.
to learn more about this product feel free to attend the product launch at Eko Hotels in Victoria island on the 15th of June 2012.
or call me on 07030106698 or 0700HYPERIA.
email: ikemefuna@hyperia.com
Re: When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? by hakon: 9:35pm On May 19, 2012
you can also visit http://timecompushop.com/product_detail.php?product=43 for more details on the Ka band Vsat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In For Your Free Open Vpn Servers / Apple Home Genunie Advisor/ Technical Support Program live in Abuja, Nigeria. / ALL SOLD. THANKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.