Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! (980 Views)

We Found No Corruption Offense Against Jonathan – APC / No Corruption In The Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by igbo2011(m): 5:17am On May 14, 2012
I hate it when people say that if we had great leaders then we would have a better country. That is true to some degree but Africa would still be very poor because nobdoy wants to buy African products. They rather import from Europe, Asia, or America. We love foreign goods. I want you to tell me one developed country that doesn't import everything. Even in America, many things are made in China but it is CONTROLLED by American companies. THose American companies do foreign direct investment in China andshift production to China but iti s designed by Americans. So when you buy the product then Americans get money. China also gets technology transfer so they can make those goods as well.

What I am trying to say is that Africans need to start working together and we need to do business with each other. We need to invest in one another, tour in each others countries, buy each other's products. Ever since 2012, I have bought only African clothes and I am putting more of my money in black owned businesses. We need to support each other and this will make Africa rich. If you look at the history of South Korea, hey got rich by buying their own products. They consume what THEY produce, not others. Africa consumes what others producee, we have resources but not many factories, we don't make many finished goods. When we make finished goods, people don't buy it because they belive they are inferior. I had a friend tell me he wouldn't buy a car made in Nigeria because he said it was probably bad. Even though he didn't see it, he just thought it was inferior because blacks made it. If Asians or Americans made the car then would he say the same thing? We need to change our mindset that everything from Africa is inferior, this will make Africa rise.

Join the movement, Nigerian Economic Development Plan!!
www.nigerianedp.com
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by oiseworld: 7:33am On May 14, 2012
i can't put my money in fake. Any thing fake, wiether imported or Nigerian won't get my money. But when its original in its sense, why not?

I even appreciate locally made products to the foreign ones. But it just has to be its true self.manufacturals of Locally made product have to work on their finishing, our local producers don't have an eye for details and are too focused on making money, thats why they don't put their best in what they do, thou, with the exception of a few, especially in art and fashion.
so We do business to make money and not to showcase anything the reson they come out fake and not marketable even to ourselves.
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by igbo2011(m): 3:54am On May 15, 2012
oiseworld: i can't put my money in fake. Any thing fake, wiether imported or Nigerian won't get my money. But when its original in its sense, why not?

I even appreciate locally made products to the foreign ones. But it just has to be its true self.manufacturals of Locally made product have to work on their finishing, our local producers don't have an eye for details and are too focused on making money, thats why they don't put their best in what they do, thou, with the exception of a few, especially in art and fashion.
so We do business to make money and not to showcase anything the reson they come out fake and not marketable even to ourselves.

We need to support businesses in Nigeria. THat is what I am doing, I don't like fake either, I rather have orignal Nigerian product than fake. You should look at my site, I promote original made in Nigeria.
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by merge(f): 4:38am On May 17, 2012
I find it funny. Africans are so carefree and gullible. If they don't get their shit together, they will become like the NATIVE AMERICANS. They rather blame everyone else but their own useless self.
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by igbo2011(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2012
merge: I find it funny. Africans are so carefree and gullible. If they don't get their shit together, they will become like the NATIVE AMERICANS. They rather blame everyone else but their own useless self.

Hey merge, long time no speak, how i it going? I wa thinking the ame thing, that i why I poted a thread about thi a while ago. https://www.nairaland.com/856194/why-do-africans-love-white

But our armies would get destroyed by the Europeans. We were colonized with hundreds of EUropeans coming. What if million came? Our land would be gone.
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by merge(f): 12:59am On May 18, 2012
igbo2011:

Hey merge, long time no speak, how i it going? I wa thinking the ame thing, that i why I poted a thread about thi a while ago. https://www.nairaland.com/856194/why-do-africans-love-white

But our armies would get destroyed by the Europeans. We were colonized with hundreds of EUropeans coming. What if million came? Our land would be gone.

Africans think they are too important. They pray to a white god and wonder nothing is working for them. They have thrown their african god and culture for a fake religions. They fight and look down on other tribes while other races are planning to steal the resources. Whites are planning to wipe black people off the face of the planet. Many are still behaving like children with no common sense.
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by igbo2011(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2012
merge:

Africans think they are too important. They pray to a white god and wonder nothing is working for them. They have thrown their african god and culture for a fake religions. They fight and look down on other tribes while other races are planning to steal the resources. Whites are planning to wipe black people off the face of the planet. Many are still behaving like children with no common sense.

Do you think it is to late or do we till have a chance to fight it back?
Re: If Nigeria (and Africa) Had No Corruption It Would Still Be Very Poor!! by merge(f): 4:36am On May 24, 2012
igbo2011:

Do you think it is to late or do we till have a chance to fight it back?

Don't know! Many are too slow. They continue to pray to a Arab god and white jesus that keeps them blind. They don't want to face their problems. Africans always compromising. It's really disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

Ill Fated Dana Airline Has History Of Faults / Former Ottawa Bureaucrat Killed In Nigerian Plane Crash Read More: Http://www. / Ondo State Will Not Accept "District Officers"...LABOUR PARTY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.