Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. (43802 Views)

Igbo Attire And Its Meaning / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. The Bamoun/Bamum people are a good looking bunch.
That's what I also think , remember you've asked me which ethnic group are known to have exponential beauties and I told you Bassa'as, Bamouns and Fulanis, then hope you believe me now wink
Here is a Bamun woman

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nayah:
That's what I also think , remember you've asked me which ethnic group are known to have exponential beauties and I told you Bassa'as, Bamouns and Fulanis, then hope you believe me now wink
Here is a Bamun woman
r know by who..do not shove ur personal judgement in peoples heads..furthemore i only see beautiful girls on here..following ur logic one can assume all ethnicity r good looking...bamoun bassa r average people...fulani r ugly(overhyped)...
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nayah:
Here is a Bamun woman

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/897955_ri_coup%C3%83e_jpg5f6616b36a400e3f0aa4e68bfb1e8fa3[/img]

Yep I remember the question. The Bamoun/Bamum men look Regal and the women are gorgeous, especially the one you posted. They do look kinda Igbo IMO.
Please post some more Kamer traditional attire. I love African traditional attire!
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: r know by who..do not shove ur personal judgement in peoples heads..furthemore i only see beautiful girls on here..following ur logic one can assume all ethnicity r good looking...bamoun bassa r average people...fulani r ugly(overhyped)...

There's nothing wrong with her expressing her opinion about different Cameroonian ethnic groups. I don't think Nayah is shoving her opinions down my throat considering that I asked for her opinion about the ethnic groups of Cameroon in the first place. I kinda agree with you on the Fulani. They're good looking but way overhyped.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: r know by who..do not shove ur personal judgement in peoples heads..furthemore i only see beautiful girls on here..following ur logic one can assume all ethnicity r good looking...bamoun bassa r average people...fulani r ugly(overhyped)...
Cameroopride, look I don't really know why you're always on fight view, I'm talking about what I've heard and my own opinion so please once again thank you for understanding.

When you say Fulani are ugly while majority of people would say totally the contrary, I respect so do the same.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
Black Kenichi:

There's nothing wrong with her expressing her opinion about different Cameroonian ethnic groups. I don't think Nayah is shoving her opinions down my throat considering that I asked for her opinion about the ethnic groups of Cameroon in the first place. I kinda agree with you on the Fulani. They're good looking but way overhyped.

Thanks maybe he'll get it with your words
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=Black Kenichi]

Yep I remember the question. The Bamoun/Bamum men look Regal and the women are gorgeous, especially the one you posted. They do look kinda Igbo IMO.
Please post some more Kamer traditional attire. I love African traditional attire!

[/quote
I will wink
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nayah:
Cameroopride, look I don't really know why you're always on fight view, I'm talking about what I've heard and my own opinion so please once again thank you for understanding.

When you say Fulani are ugly while majority of people would say totally the contrary, I respect so do the same.
u r the one who said cameroon and cameroonians acknowleged bamoun nd bassa beauty i simply asked who and when ..btw when u say cameroonians u include me...to conclude the post above just conclude what i was saying u take ur personal opinion for people general views..u didnt see me saying cameroonians think fulani are ugly.
Ps:kenichi agreed with 4 the fulani part.. nd stop crying this is not a personal attack..maybe u think so because m not from those groups lol..
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Ps:kenichi agreed with 4 the fulani part.. nd stop crying this is not a personal attack..maybe u think so because m not from those groups lol..

I said the Fulani are overhyped not ugly
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Black Kenichi:

I said the Fulani are overhyped not ugly
okay .i put it in parenthesis anyway..overhyped/ugly/not that beautiful is almost the same to an extent..
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u r the one who said cameroon and cameroonians acknowleged bamoun nd bassa beauty i simply asked who and when ..btw when u say cameroonians u include me...to conclude the post above just conclude what i was saying u take ur personal opinion for people general views..u didnt see me saying cameroonians think fulani are ugly.
Cameroopride please, respect people's statements we're not obliged to have the same opinion, by the way I insist this what I've heard in Cameroon and this my opinion too, period. Last time I talk about this with you.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. The Bamoun/Bamum people are a good looking bunch.

yes they are.
with a VERY rich culture. smiley

Nayah: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/897955_ri_coup%C3%83e_jpg5f6616b36a400e3f0aa4e68bfb1e8fa3[/img]

she's bamoun...lol she's probably in europe or america because if she was
in the Foumban region she couldn't wear that outfit! grin they are muslims to the T!!
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2012
Aicha Kakandou performing "La Mi"(i think it's about marriage)
in front of the royal family. kiss
(you see them @4:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz85nLopU9c

I love this song. smiley
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by OneNaira6: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2012
Nayah:
More Cameroonian attire....

I like this attire. Which tribe does it belong to?
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
The Afo-A-Kom is far from the world's greatest piece of art—or even Africa's. A 5-ft. 2½in. image of a king, it is rather crudely carved in iroko wood, the torso covered with sackcloth stitched with reddish-brown beads, the face masked in copper. But the Afo-A-Kom (literally, the Kom thing) is sacred to the approximately 30,000 people who constitute the Kom kingdom, a tribal enclave in the northwestern part of the Federal Republic of Cameroon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXmT4RQuRA

Music frome the Kom ppl displaying some of their culture and attire. smiley
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
--
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nayah, would you mind if I turned this into a Q&A thread?
The "ask a cameroonian" thread has been run down. It had so much
potential and now it's garbage. tongue

I want to focus on Cameroon and have lots of questions!! cheesy
If it's ok with you though sis. smiley

btw this is old but still epic.
have you seen this? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irbcUaj2MZo

they are good friends.
Another reason why our countries go good together. grin
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:
Nayah, would you mind if I turned this into a Q&A thread?
The "ask a cameroonian" thread has been run down. It had so much
potential and now it's garbage. tongue

I want to focus on Cameroon and have lots of questions!! cheesy
If it's ok with you though sis. smiley

btw this is old but still epic.
have you seen this? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irbcUaj2MZo
No problem dear ask any questions you want

they are good friends.
Another reason why our countries go good together. grin
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by onila(f): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2013
Bamoun's got the most gorgeous kmr men
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2013
The Sultan, Ibrahim Mbombo Njoya, 19th King of Bamum, Cameroon

The Bamum/Bamoun always look so regal!
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2013
LmL@The Fulani are Ugly.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
LmL@The Fulani are Ugly.

drop the pipe
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: drop the pipe

Im Quotin you Niqqah LmL...I ain't write that.. lol

..Where ma niqqah Fulaman at to Verify
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

Im Quotin you Niqqah LmL...I ain't write that.. lol

..Where ma niqqah Fulaman at to Verify

My statement still stands drop, the pipe.
Do u have any tips when playing at CB position?
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
My statement still stands drop, the pipe.
Do u have any tips when playing at CB position?

yeah, Study Tapes of Derelle Revis and his Footwork/Technique lol

Another Cameroonian trynna make it to the NFL?...

hope you ain't gonna be stompin niqqahz in tha Head, and kickin dudes in the Crotch and Shitt like ya Boy.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

yeah, Study Tapes of Derelle Revis and his Footwork/Technique lol

Another Cameroonian trynna make it to the NFL?...

hope you ain't gonna be stompin niqqahz in tha Head, and kickin dudes in the Crotch and Shit like ya Boy.

lmao I was talking about Madden lol
Ndamukong is the best
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao I was talking about Madden lol
Ndamukong is the best

On Madden?....What Crazy Asss Niqqah User Controls the Cornerback on Madden? LMFAO.....

Ma niqqah Cam Shot the Fhhuck out LoL...Play Bump and Run Coverage before they Snap the Ball

Y/Then Dpad Down/Triangle Then Dpad Down...{Str Pad Quick Links On}........

In the Redzone Play Zone....Cover 2 Sinks...{3-4}~4-3}...or out the Nickel

Cover 2 "Sink" is the Best Zone Defense in Redzone.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2013
That Bamun woman looks nice at 6:08 nov 28 Nayah
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

On Madden?....What Crazy Asss Niqqah User Controls the Cornerback on Madden? LMFAO.....

Ma niqqah Cam Shot the Fhhuck out LoL...Play Bump and Run Coverage before they Snap the Ball

Y/Then Dpad Down/Triangle Then Dpad Down...{Str Pad Quick Links On}........

In the Redzone Play Zone....Cover 2 Sinks...{3-4}~4-3}...or out the Nickel

Cover 2 "Sink" is the Best Zone Defense in Redzone.

career mode?
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Play Soft, give him cushion and guard against anything deep...sacrifice the quick slants and all that.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
That Bamun woman looks nice at 6:08 nov 28 Nayah
all day Cameroonian girls
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Play Soft, give him cushion and guard against anything deep...sacrifice the quick slants and all that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit / Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.