Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones (18114 Views)

Buy or Sell Your Mtn And Etisalat Airtime Here @ 20% Discount Rate / Browse Unlimited With Latest MTN Data Plans_cheapest Data Plan On MTN / How To Get Free SMS Job Alerts On Glo, MTN, Airtel And Visaphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2012
Pls, I want to know if
we can browse with
blackberry data plan
on Glo, mtn and
Etisalat using other
phones like nokia
phones. I want ur
comment on this. God
bless u.
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by Tayelolu042: 5:43pm On May 14, 2012
U can use ur bb to browse unlimited on your laptop.call me 08028503973
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2012
What I mean is subscribing for 4 any bb plan and use it to browse with nokia phones o samsung,
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by Maleeq(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2012
EUGENE4GOO: What I mean is subscribing for 4 any bb plan and use it to browse with nokia phones o samsung,
Nah! AFAIK, It is not possible.
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by twinkle1(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2012
Maleeq:
Nah! AFAIK, It is not possible.
Dnt dull mahn..its possible.. Its been on 4 a while sef.. Ask around 4 details..
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by Maleeq(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2012
twinkle.:

Dnt dull mahn..its possible.. Its been on 4 a while sef.. Ask around 4 details..
I'd like to know the "miracle" means with which you achieve running BIS on a Nokia phone!

No doubt, a BB can be used as a modem, but I still maintain that the internet access would be billed at regular data packet rates (typically 5kobo/Kb) and not using the BIS access. Tethering isn't possible unless its supported by the mobile network.
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by sameolg616(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2012
well, i had a reported issue from a friend last week telling me he removed his sim card from his blackberry that has BIS connection to use on his iphone and he browses with it>>i would investigate later
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by twinkle1(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2012
Maleeq:
I'd like to know the "miracle" means with which you achieve running BIS on a Nokia phone!

No doubt, a BB can be used as a modem, but I still maintain that the internet access would be billed at regular data packet rates (typically 5kobo/Kb) and not using the BIS access. Tethering isn't possible unless its supported by the mobile network.

this will do--------->

www.ahmsta.com/2012/05/complete-guide-how-to-use-blackberry-internet-subscription-on-symbian-phones.html
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by yukochuna: 3:25pm On May 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing, I wish you to find a more satisfactory answer.I wish you good luck.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by jjjkkkooo: 4:18am On May 19, 2012
I said it earlier in NL dat u can browse wt ur BIS on d pc without even removing d sim. Just wt usb cable. But ur credit (not bis) will be consumed.

1 Like

Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by Maleeq(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2012
twinkle.:

this will do--------->

www.ahmsta.com/2012/05/complete-guide-how-to-use-blackberry-internet-subscription-on-symbian-phones.html
Really? have you even tried it out yourself? I don't need you to "google out" a link for me. Try it and come back here to post how much of the credit was zapped.
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by twinkle1(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2012
Maleeq:
Really? have you even tried it out yourself? I don't need you to "google out" a link for me. Try it and come back here to post how much of the credit was zapped.

Am using it currently. Too good to be true right?.. I downloaded..the 'Avengers' and 'the wrath of the titans' 1.4 gb each in less than 2 hrs.. Stop doubting! Go to d link i posted.. Follow d instructions in d link nd enjoy! Dnt Carry Last ! ... nd oh the credit? hahaha..i laff in spanish.. Intact!!
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2012
twinkle.:

Am using it currently. Too good to be true right?.. I downloaded..the 'Avengers' and 'the wrath of the titans' 1.4 gb each in less than 2 hrs.. Stop doubting! Go to d link i posted.. Follow d instructions in d link nd enjoy! Dnt Carry Last ! ... nd oh the credit? hahaha..i laff in spanish.. Intact!!
Thanks! For d response. From ur statement, It is possible but which network. And can we subscribe using nokia phones?
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by AniwuraOmolayo: 1:33pm On May 24, 2012
@EUGENE: With Etisalat, yes you can browse on other phones besides the Blackberry. It is possible using the EasyCliq package.
With this Etisalat package, you can browse on any phone. Plus you get FREE megabytes: up to 10-15MB. When you recharge with as little as N100, you get 10MB for free browsing. When you recharge again that week, you get more. Imagine accumulating your MB endlessly! The package is the EasyCliq (Cliq 4d Week). If you are not currently using the EasyCliq package, click *244*1# then Send/OK to migrate into the easy cliq plan from your EasyStarter. Any questions? Call 200, Etisalat Customer Care line.

Good luck, Eugene, with the free browsing on your Nokia phone, Techno, Samsung e.t.c.!
wink
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by Kpimp: 4:46pm On May 25, 2012
It is also possible on airtel.just subscribe the normal way and it will be browsing.but make sure ur apn is internet.ng.airtel.com
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Alright! Thanks alot
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by spothot: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pls guys what about for glo
i serously need it
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by folafola(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
It is now possible to use your computer and other browsing gadjets like Android, Ipad, Iphone and others just follow this simple steps and you are done. Now you can enjoy your Glo BB data plan on your system and other devices see my speed snapshot below

CODEs FOR GLO BIS SUBSCRIPTION PLAN

To get Glo BISWEEK load 400 airtime on your Glo Simcard and send send COWEEK as sms to 777 is 700 MB worth of data
To get Glo BISMONTH load 1500 airtime on your simcard andsend COMONTH as sms to 777 you get 3GIG worth of data.
SETTING ON MODEM AND PHONES
On your modem Insert your Glo Simcard and create new profile with this settings

APN: blackberry.net
IP: Leave Empty
DIAL NO: *99#
PORT: Leave Empty
USERNAME: Leave Empty
PASSWORD: Leave Empty
Create this profile on your mobile and tablets to enjoy this internet plan. Kindly share this post and comment in case you have a problem with this guide
Now you can browse on your system and other internet enabled devices using Glo BB data plan. Though I have not confirm if this is unlimited but I know it work on your system and some data are attached, I will try and tell you if this is unlimited if mine break the boundary.
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by tommeewah: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
ℓ̊ subscribd 4 BB nd is workin quite well on M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ iphone bt sudden it stop workin. Anytym ℓ̊ try †̥, it leads me †̥ glo portal. Pls house help me out.
Re: Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones by ghostface7: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Aniwura Omolayo: @EUGENE: With Etisalat, yes you can browse on other phones besides the Blackberry. It is possible using the EasyCliq package.
With this Etisalat package, you can browse on any phone. Plus you get FREE megabytes: up to 10-15MB. When you recharge with as little as N100, you get 10MB for free browsing. When you recharge again that week, you get more. Imagine accumulating your MB endlessly! The package is the EasyCliq (Cliq 4d Week). If you are not currently using the EasyCliq package, click *244*1# then Send/OK to migrate into the easy cliq plan from your EasyStarter. Any questions? Call 200, Etisalat Customer Care line.

Good luck, Eugene, with the free browsing on your Nokia phone, Techno, Samsung e.t.c.!
wink
No thanks!

(1) (Reply)

⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ / Unlock Your USB Modem Here / Htc & Lg Unlocking By IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.