Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,464 members, 7,840,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau (710 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by olajide8(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2012
Nigeria oh! Nigeria, what kind of leaders and leadership have you cursed us with? The level of clueless"ness" is so alarming it has become palpable, in a country where we are having our own security challenges and the menace of a group of people, whom's identity can't be identified, (because I strongly believe its government sponsored -a diversionary tactics away from the real issues at stake) bearing in mind, the fact that their fight, against the state, can't be justified, and the state doesn't want to prosecute those caught (the highest sentence since given was 3years to a self acclaimed member) and do what is right, a country where our government, face innocent protesters, and codon peaceful protests, a country where the government establishes "or proposes to establish its own labour movement to usurp to rights of legitimate and honest Labour unions, a country where a government deprives more nigerian's of quality education to boost private entrepreneurs deep pockets, a country in which this clueless people put the cart before the horse because they are drunk while taking decisions in ASO ROCK, and a country where the leaders don't take responsibility for their acts, OOOOH! Nigeria, when we need you to come forth the most, 22million nigerian's blessed us with this! My fellow nigerian's, what do you feel about this mis-placement of priorities as this to me is the highest form of corruption perpetrated because there is no law against such an act.
NIGERIA SENDS/PROPOSES TO SEND TROOPS TO GUINEA-BISSAU.
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/nigeria-to-deploy-troops-to-g-bissau/
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by jamace(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2012
I dey laff o. grin
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by Beaf: 8:57pm On May 14, 2012
The way people scream and shout these days makes you question their IQ levels.
Nigeria sends troops to Guinea Bissau which is whithin of sphere of influence and some clever d.i.ck writes a sermon to mourn!

If you hate the country so much, declare your compound or village independent so you can have your happy, dopey insular existence.

Pathetic.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by 1025: 9:20pm On May 14, 2012
The way people scream and shout these days makes you question their IQ levels.
Nigeria sends troops to Guinea Bissau which is whithin of sphere of influence and some clever d.i.ck writes a sermon to mourn!

If you hate the country so much, declare your compound or village independent so you can have your happy, dopey insular existence.

Pathetic.

@beaf,
grow up and come to terms with the truth. no one apart from nigeria gives what he doesn't have. we sent troops to siera leone, liberia and a host of other countries to maintain peace which they did but do we have peace at home? u can count how many countries fighting wars that are loosing more lives than nigeria is doing with boko haram around yet we have no value for our own brothers and sisters.
why are we praying for peace in other countries when we have no peace in our country?
charity must begin from home.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by Beaf: 9:23pm On May 14, 2012
^
Self hating crap.
You need to declare independence from your brain, sir. It is holding you back.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by Mynd44: 9:50pm On May 14, 2012
I have to agree that it is good that we maintain the peace around our "neighbourhood" else they might spill here and create more worried for us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by dasparrow: 3:24am On May 15, 2012
1025:

@beaf,
grow up and come to terms with the truth. no one apart from nigeria gives what he doesn't have. we sent troops to siera leone, liberia and a host of other countries to maintain peace which they did but do we have peace at home? u can count how many countries fighting wars that are loosing more lives than nigeria is doing with boko haram around yet we have no value for our own brothers and sisters.
why are we praying for peace in other countries when we have no peace in our country?
charity must begin from home.

Well said! My thoughts exactly.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by olajide8(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2012
Beaf: The way people scream and shout these days makes you question their IQ levels.

Pathetic.
How very painful and pathetic you can sound sometimes in fact every time how can a polygamous man without peace amongst his many wives in his house tell a man with a single wife how to sort out his matrimonial problems he is not fit to be a role model talkless of an arbiter, the day is coming when personally you would realise that your so called benefactor has sold you, before asking if you want to be sold.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by cdoffx(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2012
when the inevitable military take over happens here. who will send troops?
Re: Nigeria To Deploy Troops To G.bissau by olajide8(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2012
^^ thank you my brother the incompetence of this administration is tangibly palpable and they are Doctorate degree holders and etc, what a shame on our educational system that produces this kind of people

(1) (Reply)

Motherland (እናት ሀገር ʿenathager) Pan Africanism / Nigeria: Kase Lawal’s Camac Energy Inc Signs Oil-rights Accord With Gambia / Mr President, Read Your Inaugural Speech Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.