Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (107896 Views)

Poll: Who Will Be Crowned 2012 UCL Champions?

Bayern Munich: 31% (149 votes)
Chelsea: 68% (328 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs QPR (3- 2) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 3) On 5th May 2012 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by 1025: 8:49am On May 23, 2012
is not by might, is not by power but by his spirit says the Lord.
who would believe that a rejected stone will turn out to be the pillar of the house?
my lesson in this winning is, WHEN JESUS SAYS YES, NO MAN CAN SAY NO.
i could not watch the return leg of napoli bcs many were asking, how does chelsea think is possible to turn things around against this napoli side? but our God did it for us. a side that is known or criticised for defending all through went ahead a scored 4 goals.
i believed against benfica and it came to pass. it was the end of the road for all soccer pundits but God is the God of all impossibilities and that d-day came. God again did it through drogba. wow, u ppl have brought problem to ur life. camp nou? is not possible. at camp nou, the most important player in our game plan was sent off and we were a goal down, i had to leave. but our God never forsake his own. we did the impossibilities before men.
oh, you won barca abi, buyern is not possible and u will never come to champions league next season and those were the words of men.
he who speaks and no one challanges. he who opens and no one closes. he that makes impossibility possible. my king of glory, ancient of days, the beginning and end.
above all, he changed what looked like the worst season in our history to the best season of our 107 yrs history.
King of Kings, may ur name be glorified for ever and ever- Amen

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by mykali(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2012
1025: is not by might, is not by power but by his spirit says the Lord.
who would believe that a rejected stone will turn out to be the pillar of the house?
my lesson in this winning is, WHEN JESUS SAYS YES, NO MAN CAN SAY NO.
i could not watch the return leg of napoli bcs many were asking, how does chelsea think is possible to turn things around against this napoli side? but our God did it for us. a side that is known or criticised for defending all through went ahead a scored 4 goals.
i believed against benfica and it came to pass. it was the end of the road for all soccer pundits but God is the God of all impossibilities and that d-day came. God again did it through drogba. wow, u ppl have brought problem to ur life. camp nou? is not possible. at camp nou, the most important player in our game plan was sent off and we were a goal down, i had to leave. but our God never forsake his own. we did the impossibilities before men.
oh, you won barca abi, buyern is not possible and u will never come to champions league next season and those were the words of men.
he who speaks and no one challanges. he who opens and no one closes. he that makes impossibility possible. my king of glory, ancient of days, the beginning and end.
above all, he changed what looked like the worst season in our history to the best season of our 107 yrs history.
King of Kings, may ur name be glorified for ever and ever- Amen

my brother, go open church naa? grin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by 1025: 11:22am On May 24, 2012
my brother, go open church naa?

@mykali,
you will not understand. when u see ppl talk about others as if they are ur God. i have man u and arsenal fans who will always remind me that we will not play in champions league next season and that we had no chance against the almighty barca. they said we had no team and that our players are finished. they say all manners of things and at the end of the day, so who is laughing last. i could not help but looking at things from the angel that the ways of man, the reasoning of man, our sense of judgements and the conclusion of man is different from that of God.
no wonder Tuface Idibia said; who God bless, no one can course.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by johnstar(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2012
Dis thread nvr stil close undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. Wel am stil enjoyn d remaining cow inside our fridge grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Oluwawemimo(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] of d greatest chelsea fan, glory 2 God nd honour 2 mary 4 seeing us tru d uefa champions league final nd giving us d opportunity 4 d new season. Behold i say woe unto dos who hate chelsea aghaghaghahahahahahaha
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 3:44am On Jul 22, 2012
still a proud chelsea fan cheesy
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by pamcode(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2015
wao it was great night that day o, i can still feel the joy and laughter, all the emotions up blues ktbffh

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Tval(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2015
Watch out for us next season 2015/2016.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Juliaann(f): 9:08pm On May 11, 2015
Tval:
Watch out for us next season 2015/2016.
Y you go resurrect this thread?
grin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Tval(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Y you go resurrect this thread?
grin
I want another Ucl trophy.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Bimffo(m): 4:13am On May 13, 2015
Tval:
I want another Ucl trophy.
Yea.. We want.. cool
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by GraciousVictor(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2022
mamagee3:
I thought it was only drogba who didn't want the trophy in Germany's soil.

But the way things are going, it looks like God is not on bayern munich's side tonight. grin

Arjen robben misses a penalty. grin grin
how are you doing dear?
Please can I send a mail to you?
It's urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.