Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,680 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pls I Want Somebody To Tell Me Of How To Mail A Letter Through Post Office. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls I Want Somebody To Tell Me Of How To Mail A Letter Through Post Office. (587 Views)

Get This Free Ebook: Entangled Affair, Directly In Your Mail / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland / A Letter To My Son's Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want Somebody To Tell Me Of How To Mail A Letter Through Post Office. by Inemobot(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2012
I wanted to mail a letter to my state governor, but i don't know how to mail it and what to do before they mail the letter for me. Pls can someone give me detail on this? Thanks for ur reply.

(1) (Reply)

Poet In Me / A Word Can Be As Explosive As A Bomb / Where Can I Find S,O Kehinde's Book On Maroko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.