Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs (3776 Views)

Apartments To Let In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Kindly Note the Prices have Changed) / Cheap Sale!. 2 New Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalows For Sale In Thomas Estate Ajah / Nice 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. (500k. 1yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
available
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
seal this deal
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by Select(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com or BB PIN- 3079A6DB
Cheers!
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
lets go there
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
available
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
still waiting
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2012
still dealing
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
going like hot cake
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
going 1
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2012
going 2
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
going 3
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
yes o
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
ideal property
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
yes o
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
Deal o
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
hot hot hot
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by deshclones(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
4evergod3:

I have a brand new very clean 2 bedroom apartment for you at peace estate just before Sangotedo. 2 to 3 mins walking distance from the express. Massive living room with dining, huge kitchen with store, both rooms ensuite. Bathtub? yes!
fully tiled and with P.O.P finishing, wardrobes, security doors and truely lovely.

Rent is 700k and what they want is 2yr rent.

just saw this..but 700k for a 2bedrm in far away sangotedo is outright ridiculous man...when 3bedrm fully ensuie flat in graceland,thomas estate etc goes for 800k..........
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
deshclones:

just saw this..but 700k for a 2bedrm in far away sangotedo is outright ridiculous man...when 3bedrm fully ensuie flat in graceland,thomas estate etc goes for 800k..........

i understand your argument but i did not fix the price, the owners did plus i think they fixed the price based on how lovely it is and proximity to the express which is barely 3 mins walk. But believe me when i say it is absolutely breath taking.
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2012
still on the matter
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by afrobaby(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2012
4evergod3:

i understand your argument but i did not fix the price, the owners did plus i think they fixed the price based on how lovely it is and proximity to the express which is barely 3 mins walk. But believe me when i say it is absolutely breath taking.

U dont need to fix the price but based on my experience with agents, they believe in the higher the price, the better for them as that will result in an equivalent increase in agency and commission fee, u can tell the landlord that the price is too high compared to what others are taking, or based on the response you got from your clients. I noticed the 3 bedroom flat av been on since May, and as lovely as it looks, it is still available, ask urself why, cos it is damn expensive, agents should know when to say No to landlord when prices are too high,
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by blank(f): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2012
Maga fit pay na that is the thought of the landlord.
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
afrobaby:

U dont need to fix the price but based on my experience with agents, they believe in the higher the price, the better for them as that will result in an equivalent increase in agency and commission fee, u can tell the landlord that the price is too high compared to what others are taking, or based on the response you got from your clients. I noticed the 3 bedroom flat av been on since May, and as lovely as it looks, it is still available, ask urself why, cos it is damn expensive, agents should know when to say No to landlord when prices are too high,

FYI there are just 2 flats left in this apartment and out of the two one just got taken today. Now if nine flats are being advertised since may and it took 2 months to rent out all nine do you think the apartment has issues? This is one of the nicest yet cheapest apartments in thomas estate and I say that with full authority.

I do my best to advice landlords about pricing but most of the time all you can do is advice... they are the ones to decide at the end of the day. I am not one of those agents who follow the "higher the rent higher the agency" philosophy as I have a human face. And so you know, some landlords do not cut corners when building their houses as they want it to be well done up and the 2 bed apartment in question here is marvelous and i think based on how expensive the finishing is, they pegged an equivalent rent to it. Let me give you an example.

1) the 2 bedroom apartment has all rooms finished with P.O.P
2) Living room is super massive with dining
3) Spanish tiles everywhere
4) both rooms ensuite with mini jacuzzi and it also has a visitors toilet
5) Kitchen is massive and fitted
6) Kitchen also has store and kitchen cabinet is finished with marble
7) Imported fitted kitchen and wardrobes
cool water heater in bathrooms and kitchen
9) Stainless steel imported railings
10)Really expensive bullet proof doors, e.t.c

Now tell me the price is high. If you built your house with this level of finishing what price would you peg it?
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by deshclones(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
4evergod3:

FYI there are just 2 flats left in this apartment and out of the two one just got taken today. Now if nine flats are being advertised since may and it took 2 months to rent out all nine do you think the apartment has issues? This is one of the nicest yet cheapest apartments in thomas estate and I say that with full authority.

I do my best to advice landlords about pricing but most of the time all you can do is advice... they are the ones to decide at the end of the day. I am not one of those agents who follow the "higher the rent higher the agency" philosophy as I have a human face. And so you know, some landlords do not cut corners when building their houses as they want it to be well done up and the 2 bed apartment in question here is marvelous and i think based on how expensive the finishing is, they pegged an equivalent rent to it. Let me give you an example.

1) the 2 bedroom apartment has all rooms finished with P.O.P
2) Living room is super massive with dining
3) Spanish tiles everywhere
4) both rooms ensuite with mini jacuzzi and it also has a visitors toilet
5) Kitchen is massive and fitted
6) Kitchen also has store and kitchen cabinet is finished with marble
7) Imported fitted kitchen and wardrobes
cool water heater in bathrooms and kitchen
9) Stainless steel imported railings
10)Really expensive bullet proof doors, e.t.c

Now tell me the price is high. If you built your house with this level of finishing what price would you peg it?

nice points you have raised bro..but 700k is still dam high for a 2bedrm in far away sangotedo...com"om man..i can bet my next month salary that nobody is gonna take that house for that price...kindly keep vigil on that house for me..abeg...call me when the rent is 450-500k...thanks bro

Abeg i dey look for clean 2bedroom spacious house..budget is 500k....beep me when you see one..thanks man
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
deshclones:

nice points you have raised bro..but 700k is still dam high for a 2bedrm in far away sangotedo...com"om man..i can bet my next month salary that nobody is gonna take that house for that price...kindly keep vigil on that house for me..abeg...call me when the rent is 450-500k...thanks bro

Abeg i dey look for clean 2bedroom spacious house..budget is 500k....beep me when you see one..thanks man

I have one available in thomas estate Ajah for 500k 1yr rent. Master ensuite with bathtub and water heater. Very large living room with dining. It is a downstairs apartment. FYI regarding the 700k 2 bedroom at sangotedo, 2 flats are already gone out of the 4 flats. People who appreciate quality and want quality have taken 2 flats. If you want the one in thomas estate let me know. 07042088986
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2012
lets go there
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
best deal
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2012
lets do this
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2012
make una come o
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by WagerLee: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2012
Is the 3bm flat at Thomas estate at Ajah still available?
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2012
Wager Lee: Is the 3bm flat at Thomas estate at Ajah still available?

Yes it is available. Just one flat left upstairs
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2012
hot hot hot
Re: Lovely Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. 600k Upstairs by 4evergod3: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
lets go there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3g Direct Sim - Universal Router/ Modem For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat / Five Bed Room Duplex For Sale In Ikorodu / 100% Leather Italian Sofa Chairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.