Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Can Harmattan Really Cause Madness? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Harmattan Really Cause Madness? (1070 Views)

Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season / Could Your Soap Really Cause Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Harmattan Really Cause Madness? by Truequest(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
There is nothing one will not hear in this country, I wonder if you have read this report in the media recently, that was examining the veracity or otherwise the belief relating insanity to Harmattan and full moon. What do you make of that? I'm really puzzled about the whole issue honestly or is it part of the Insanity? Me I wan run ooo!!! I beg wetin man pikin go do?

(1) (Reply)

Familial Spastic Paraplegia Aka Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia / Pls Help,blood Drops After Weeks Of D & C / The Prince Of Nigeria Claims To Have Found The Permanent Cure For Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.