Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,164 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Development In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Development In Nigeria (457 Views)

Development In Electricity / Power Sector / Development In Electricity / Power Sector / Any Visible Or Present Development In Oyo State From 1999 Till Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Development In Nigeria by Oluwawemimo(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2012
Nigeria is said to be a country filled of Milk and Honey, yet we are unable to recognize the Milk out of Honey, and am sure never task alike, thou they taste sweet. to some with what they see, they believe Nigeria is develop, but Development is said to be the destruction of old order to new order while Developed Countries are country that is filled with Social amenities like (Pipe born water, Electrification, Good Road, Network Service etc.) A developed country is a country w]hose Economic is Stable and not disturbed by political instability as to too driving Democracy.
Can someone tell me y Nigeria is still a Crawling baby, whose mother knoweth not the day he's going to walk.
in-spite of Various leaders that always evade governmental Position, we are still under colonization, come to think of it, today Nigeria has become a second hand marketing place where used Undies are brought to market for the use of we Nigerians, second hand phones, cloths and even tooth brush, who can tell me in Nigeria we don't have what it takes to produce things and be self reliant as a Nation.
Tell Me What Nigeria Problem is and How tom proffer solution to it.

(1) (Reply)

justwise I need your help on this one / Alert / South African Innovator Takes Water Out Of Showering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.