Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Swift 4g Free Browsing For 6 Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Swift 4g Free Browsing For 6 Months (3100 Views)

Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice / Woman Apprehended For Selling Selfies Of Her Vagina For £6,000 (N1,663,930.57) / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swift 4g Free Browsing For 6 Months by kennyfellers: 3:28pm On May 15, 2012
we also need free and fast internet among other thing. that is one thing that the government has failed to note.

Investors who give into ISP service are also not helping matters as they allocate data blocks to us as though it has become

food being rationed in a refugee camp. The Bigger your plate - the smaller your food. invariably, the more you pay the less

you get.

free internet by proxy is no news in Nigeria as even a high school kid in his early teens must have known how to use 2go,

opera mini etc. for free on his/her phone. But these codes are sometimes shortlived as they use http and http protocols

which is very prone to sniffing by even the dumbest of port scanners. My team of 'Internet Freedom Advocates' has never

slept untill we found a reliable and will i say permanent way to browse the internet free using your already existing modem

- 'On a never to be probed port'.

Don't smile yet if you live outside lagos as this legal, fast port tunnel is available only on swift network at the moment.
But be you in expectation as we're working on others.

This has been tested ok. so dont doubt me unless you want to turn to a modem. (lol) i give you 6months guarantee minimum.

only 5,000 and the setup will be all yours.

mail me here: zik.zenge@yahoo.com or simply add me for a quick chat on YM

buzz u there!
Re: Swift 4g Free Browsing For 6 Months by miclad(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
i am interested on that swift stuff they have finished my money since they came to Nigeria pls help me this is my info 08023331214 and admin@miclad.com
Flash me now and let me call you 08023331214

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boys Pouring Expensive Drinks On Their Shoes (pics) / My Panties! / Happy Buffday Icingbaby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.