Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fumigate Your House And Do The General Cleaninng For New Built Offices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fumigate Your House And Do The General Cleaninng For New Built Offices (639 Views)

New Built Duplex For Sale In Lagos / New Built Estate For Sale Near Garki (Durumi), Abuja. 30 Nos Terrace/Town Houses / New Built Houses Forsale In Parkview Ikoyi,oniru Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fumigate Your House And Do The General Cleaninng For New Built Offices by Musyus(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2012
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I am hereby to let you know that fumigation of our houses and offices is very neccessary in order keep our abodes very tidy and as well keeping it away from bad germs and insects. So, if you need somebody to fumigate the afore-mentioned facilities for you or want a beffiting general cleaninng for your newly built house and offices. Pls, feel free to call me on 08182149281, 08055628948 or better still you e-mail me at Yusuffmustapha@rocketmail.com or Ibidapobamidele@ymail.com. Thanks for your prospective patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Lands At Prime Area Of Lagos Mainland.ogudu,ikeja,magodo,opebi,maryland / 10,000 Hectare Of Land For Sales / A Room Self-contain At Salvatn Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.