Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? (2362 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Thread For hell candidates / Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2012
A close look at the activities going on in Christ Embassy- the way their so called brothers plait their hair and the ladies dress like street girls coupled with some of their teachings (like the type we saw on nairaland where pastor Chris was said to have preached that self service and even smoking is not sin) one can only wonder if this church is not an enclave where people are prepared for hell. All sorts of teachings that pollutes the mind of people emanates from this church. Am afraid, satan has led and is till leading multitute of people to hell through this church. Lets pray God to expose, reform and revive all the misleading churches. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by ichuka(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2012
@alexleo
expect LEPROSY is fully exposed in one's life,it can never be cured.
I feel sorry for the congregation you fellowship with,because as long as theirs this lepros spirit in you,the presence of God have left that gathering.....Num12:9-15.
Remember,It took sevendays for Mariam to be healed.because Moses interceded for her.
He that have ears should hear.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2012
@I.chuka,
you have not made any statement. You just blindly danced around the issues i raised without addressing them so you dont have a point.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by ijawkid(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2012
Hehehehehehehe...

My belle o

Alex abeg leave pastor chris alone...

I don tire for 9ja as a whole...

Everything is just upside down...

Even d churches
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2012
@ijawkid,
yeah everything is upside down in Nigeria and some of these churches contrbuted to it because they fail to give the people the truth of the word. All these entertainment they do in the name of preaching does not help matters. I learnt that Christ Embassy does not believe totally in the book of Revelation in the bible. If this is true, then what sort of church are they? Again see how they worship their pastor as if he is more than Jesus Christ. What am saying is that no matter what interpretation they give to the bible to sooth their whims and caprises, they will still be judged by the real truth of the word of God in eternity. Everyone of us including pastors and G.Os will appea before the judgement throne to answer for his deed. And if that be the case it means that even the pastor you are taking his interpretation of the bible is standing the risk of hell if he is found wanting just like any other person. God is not a respecter of persons.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by mbaemeka(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2012
How do you know your church is preparing you for heaven?
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by sandy0000: 12:32pm On May 16, 2012
In EVERY church you have people like that because someone has brought them to church. The transformation begins as the Christian continues to fellowship and hear the Word. Genuine Christians rejoice when they see such people in church because they are there to be transformed. The reason why you see such people in Christ Embassy is because of great evangelism. Finally, point a finger, remember the other 4 are pointing back at you. Be blessed !
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by ApostlePat: 2:07pm On May 16, 2012
@ OP,

I will try to address this topic from two sides inorder to give a balancing of the topic. I will split the bible verse am going to quote into two as to rightly divide the word.

Romans 8:1

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Therefore, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.

On one hand, you cannot condemn a man or believers when God had not condemned them. This is what Paul was saying when he taught there is no condemnation for THOSE who are IN Christ Jesus.

On the other hand, there is condemnation for THOSE who are IN Christ WHO LIVE AND WALK AFTER THE DICTATES OF THEIR FLESH. In this case when such believer still lives like the worldly people, you (OP) are not the one condemning them but the word of God condemns them. A believer is NOT permitted to live like the world lives because we are set apart that is, different from the world.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by plaetton: 4:46pm On May 16, 2012
@apostlepat:
I find it interesting that you are quoting the "Amplified Bible". Why that partcular Bible? Why not any others like KJV which is evidently the most widely read?
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2012
Well the bible says it,"in the last days perilous times shall come, men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters,proud,blasphemers, disobedient to parents,unthankful,unholy 2nd timothy3 vs1-2 (kjv).
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by glory6(f): 12:11am On May 17, 2012
End time is at hand the word of God is not meant to be argue because is A and AMEN. Christ embassy is a vessel of honour unto anti christ hence pastor chris said that masturbation is not sin in facebook and daily newspaper my prayer is that GOD will recover the heavenly minded people in that church
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2012
lari03: Well the bible says it,"in the last days perilous times shall come, men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters,proud,blasphemers, disobedient to parents,unthankful,unholy 2nd timothy3 vs1-2 (kjv).

yeah and most importantly, Mathew 24;11 says that in the last days false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many. Is this not what we are seeing today in Christ Embassy and most churches now. May be people think that a false prophet will have a sticker on his face with False bodly written on it. False prophets operate like 419ners. They will first start as if they are telling you the truth, then gradually they start telling you what you want to hear until finaly you fall into their waiting trap. Many souls have been lured to hell in Christ Embassy and many are still being lured. I pity people who fall for the false teachings of these churches. Christ Embassy started encouraging people to wear anything they like that it doesnt matter, today they have graduated to telling us that self service and smoking is not sin. May be as time goes on they will tell us that not all fornication and adultery is sin. Then they say that not all stealing is sin. Not all cheating is sin. By the time you know it, nothing will be sin again. Think of what the world will be at such a time. God help us o. Satan is really at work.

@Glory
Thanks for that prayer. Thats my prayer too.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 11:15am On May 17, 2012
When I read the way people post things here on NL, I smile, I wonder what they are really talking about? Remember what Jesus said about pple who will say all manner of things against his chosen and they will think they are doing God service,when you listen to pastor Chris, he ministers grace to the hearers but when he starts talking abt things of the kingdom, some pple hv trouble accepting his words.always remember pastor chris for this it will help those of u who talk bad abt him, I quote. 'What God wants to give you is not a healing, wht God wnts to give you is not a job, what God wnts to give you is not money, what God wants to give you is d Word of God in ur spirit' pst Chris points anyone who cares to listen to d word and to Jesus. It is not a church thing, it is all about d death, resurection of Jesus. Which has brought salvation to mankind, if pastor chris does not hv a problem with pple wearing troussers to christ embassy, is tht a creteria for heaven or hell, I tell you, so many pple who cover their bodies frm head to toe will still go to hell. Pple that will go to heaven are those tht hv Jesus in their hearts and the lord himself knows them.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by gst101: 12:52pm On May 17, 2012
so christ embassy members; you can begin to understand it when people say bad about the pope and catholicism. You can begin to understand that "haters are going to hate anyway". And so when next there is a pope or catholic bashing thread from mediocre people in this forum, i expext that you keep quiet.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2012
gst101: so christ embassy members; you can begin to understand it when people say bad about the pope and catholicism. You can begin to understand that "haters are going to hate anyway". And so when next there is a pope or catholic bashing thread from mediocre people in this forum, i expext that you keep quiet.

Nobody is interested in bashing any church but we have a duty to point danger to unsuspecting christians who are trapped in such churches. And i hope you know that when we are talking about churches that some of their messages contain falsehood we are not talking about catholic because you people doesnt even preach or understand salvation. It is only that your
virgin mary nonsense prayer which of course we know is not biblical. Dont even compare your catholic with Christ Embassy. You people have a very long way to go.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 3:37pm On May 17, 2012
gst101: so christ embassy members; you can begin to understand it when people say bad about the pope and catholicism. You can begin to understand that "haters are going to hate anyway". And so when next there is a pope or catholic bashing thread from mediocre people in this forum, i expext that you keep quiet.
hello, pls dnt be ignorant, I said it is not abt catholic or pope, or pst chris or christ embassy, it is abt Jesus christ. E.g there are so many secondary schools in Nigeria, but every student will write only one exam( waec). It does not mean every one in a particular school will pass. Look into d word and do what God says u should do. If God sent u to judge others then go ahead and judge, as for me I love pple and Jesus christ is lord forever.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
hello, pls dnt be ignorant, I said it is not abt catholic or pope, or pst chris or christ embassy, it is abt Jesus christ. E.g there are so many secondary schools in Nigeria, but every student will write only one exam( waec). It does not mean every one in a particular school will pass. Look into d word and do what God says u should do. If God sent u to judge others then go ahead and judge, as for me I love pple and Jesus christ is lord forever.

when u people talk about judging others you miss the point. When somebody points out something that is not good what is judgmental about it? And this is what satan readily put in people's mouth in self defence whenever their inefficiences are pointed out. Thats why today when you see a pro.stitute and talk about her evil ways she quickly reminds you that you should not judge. Tell a thief about his evil ways and reminds you not to judge. So does it mean that people should be allowed to continue in their evil ways without pointing it to them because of judge not? Lets stop misquoting the bible. The same bible said by their fruits ye shall know them. So if you see a tree bearing mango fruit and call it mango tree whats judgmental about it?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 5:29pm On May 17, 2012
alexleo:

when u people talk about judging others you miss the point. When somebody points out something that is not good what is judgmental about it? And this is what satan readily put in people's mouth in self defence whenever their inefficiences are pointed out. Thats why today when you see a pro.stitute and talk about her evil ways she quickly reminds you that you should not judge. Tell a thief about his evil ways and reminds you not to judge. So does it mean that people should be allowed to continue in their evil ways without pointing it to them because of judge not? Lets stop misquoting the bible. The same bible said by their fruits ye shall know them. So if you see a tree bearing mango fruit and call it mango tree whats judgmental about it? I don't think you read my post very well, I did not say you should not carry out ur ministry by pointing all the evil u see in d church, what I am saying is tht if d word asked you to point out what those evil you perceive in churches then go ahead and do it. Or is it becos I mentioned judge? Beside why should I defend myself? From you or satan? I don't owe you or anyone anything but love pls read well before making comments

Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 5:31pm On May 17, 2012
I don't think you read my post very well, I did not say you should not carry out ur ministry by pointing all the evil u see in d church, what I am saying is tht if d word asked you to point out what those evil you perceive in churches then go ahead and do it. Or is it becos I mentioned judge? Beside why should I defend myself? From you or satan? I don't owe you or anyone anything but love pls read well before making comments
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 5:39pm On May 17, 2012
when u people talk about judging others you miss the point. When somebody points out something that is not good what is judgmental about it? Alexleo if this your quote is not judgment, I don't know wht judgment is,' pointing out'
as you put it, can be replaced with judgment. May be d grammar is d issue for you.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by alexleo(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
when u people talk about judging others you miss the point. When somebody points out something that is not good what is judgmental about it? Alexleo if this your quote is not judgment, I don't know wht judgment is,' pointing out'
as you put it, can be replaced with judgment. May be d grammar is d issue for you.

sorry dear, when i talked about defending themselves with that bible quotation about judge not, i was saying it generally based on what we see happening in chritiandom today. The idea of people quoting that portion of the scriptures in defence of their actions is what i dont like.
Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 7:37pm On May 17, 2012
alexleo:

sorry dear, when i talked about defending themselves with that bible quotation about judge not, i was saying it generally based on what we see happening in chritiandom today. The idea of people quoting that portion of the scriptures in defence of their actions is what i dont like.

Let me tell you about that scripture, judge not? The reason why some christians quote it in my opinion is not neccessarily to cover up' their sins' if u judge someone who is commiting fornication by pointing it out to him just make sure you don't commit a similar sin if not your own words will stand against you on the last day. That is d reason why christ says judge not. If you say all liars are going to hell, just make sure you dnt lie cause if u do, Christ will judge your by ur own words. Remember Jesus said if any man denies me infront of men him shall I deny in front of my father. Peter denied Jesus 3 times but yet entered d kingdom. It is called grace, looking at what peter did, I could hv quoted what Jesus said about pple who deny him in front of men but you never knw. God can change any body at any time, look at paul who made harvock of d church, it did not take Jesus 2 mins to change him. Even if you feel someone is not acting according to Gods will, when God will change him, you may not be there, it is a personal race, but my friend if you notice something tht is not right with a man of God, just pray for d person. As for me, when I hv my doubts about someone, I pray for tht person. Bye

Re: Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? by dolwellyahoo: 7:39pm On May 17, 2012
Let me tell you about that scripture, judge not? The reason why some christians quote it in my opinion is not neccessarily to cover up' their sins' if u judge someone who is commiting fornication by pointing it out to him just make sure you don't commit a similar sin if not your own words will stand against you on the last day. That is d reason why christ says judge not. If you say all liars are going to hell, just make sure you dnt lie cause if u do, Christ will judge your by ur own words. Remember Jesus said if any man denies me infront of men him shall I deny in front of my father. Peter denied Jesus 3 times but yet entered d kingdom. It is called grace, looking at what peter did, I could hv quoted what Jesus said about pple who deny him in front of men but you never knw. God can change any body at any time, look at paul who made harvock of d church, it did not take Jesus 2 mins to change him. Even if you feel someone is not acting according to Gods will, when God will change him, you may not be there, it is a personal race, but my friend if you notice something tht is not right with a man of God, just pray for d person. As for me, when I hv my doubts about someone, I pray for tht person. Bye

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Christian Criticism / How Will The World Look Without Religion Or Belief In God / How Illuminati Collapsed T.b Joshua Church (scoan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.